Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ru6ydragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ru6ydragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Question
    Posted: April 10 2007 at 10:43am
I have a question for any beauty pros out there.  I have about 5 stands of hair on each side of my head next to my ears that grow between half an inch to 1 inch in length.  Some are thick and dark, some straight, some curly.  I believe everyone has these types of hairs.  What do professionals do with them other than slicking them back?  I want to at least cut the longer strands to fit the length of the shorter strands, but the girls at my office are against it.  I wear my hair in a ponytail almost everyday and these hairs look silly in different lengths and curly/straight.  The rest of my hair is bone straight.  I considered shaving them off because there are so few of them.  They are right at my hairline.  Any advice? (Other than slicking them back everyday?)  I really want to shave or cut them.  Do famous women ever do that?  Like models or actresses?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic