Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hola From Vegas, Baby....YEAH!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bumps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hola From Vegas, Baby....YEAH!
    Posted: April 21 2007 at 8:46am
Hello all,
My name is Brenda (Some people just call me Bumps!) and I have been a stylist in Las Vegas for the past 16 years.  I have also spent the past 10 years doing education.
I began as a hair color educator for Revlon Professional and was with them doing shows and classes for about 3 years.  From there I went to work at L'anza and helped them to launch Belavance here in the US.  Man.......what a task that was!  But tons of fun!  While I was doing that I sort of got sweapt away by a very dear friend who is the VP of Sales at Helen of Troy (We make appliances.  Our most well known branding is Hot Tools but we also make a TON of other brands including Wigo Europe, Helix, Fusion, Hot Spa, Gold Series, Gallery Serix, Helen of Troy, Vidal Sassoon, Revlon.....I could go on!) and he asked me to come help him out there so I've be there ever since.  I am the Artistic Director of the eduation team and have actually been trying to slow down and stay home......after 10 years on the road I've had it!
I'm excited to have found this forum and wanted to stop by to say, "HELLO!" but alas, it is 6:45 am on Saturday here and you know what that means....I better get my bottom to the salon as I have a client in just about an hour!

Good day,.......can't wait to join in the fun!!!TongueTongue
Stupidity Should Be Painful!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic