My mousse got soupy!

Post Reply Post Reply
My mousse got soupy!
Direct Link To This Post Lyris June 03 2004 at 10:56am  Quote Lyris Quote  Post Reply Reply
Hi everyone - here's a perplexing question: I've tried two different brands of mousse, one drugstore brand, one salon brand, and after awhile they both suddenly lost their foamy consistency and got very soupy-like. The consistency is runny and sticky instead of billowy. Any ideas what is causing this and how I can avoid this? Thanks!
Direct Link To This Post VBallChicka09 June 08 2004 at 3:35pm  Quote VBallChicka09 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Try and shake it.
Direct Link To This Post Captain Japonica June 14 2004 at 8:01pm  Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post Reply Reply
Throw it away and buy some new mousse. That's all I can think of.
Direct Link To This Post Debbie June 14 2004 at 8:46pm  Quote Debbie Quote  Post Reply Reply
Hi Lyris! Did it get hot? Sometimes I have noticed that stuff like that gets hot and then it turns runny or soupy. Maybe change locations of where you keep it at? Just an idea! Debbie
Direct Link To This Post Hal June 15 2004 at 6:51am  Quote Hal Quote  Post Reply Reply
:Lyris... How about a new style update for us...still loving it? Still thinking about shorter one day?
Direct Link To This Post mikelle July 06 2004 at 6:56am  Quote mikelle Quote  Post Reply Reply
hehehe i thought it said mouse..
 Post Reply Post Reply