Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Got my pics back uP!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 7:23pm
Yeah I think you would look good with short hair. Something like Alyssa Milano has had, a crop sort of style.  It's much shorter than you have now but i'm sure you could carry it off, but give it a lot of thought as it takes time to grow it back if you don't like it. 

If you want a change and feeling brave, then go for it.

P.S. Post some pictures too Smile
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 3:14pm
You are a pretty girl, a textured cut, 4 to 5 inches long on top, cut to the jaw would look great on you.

BTW, "It's better to BURN out than to FADE away" was written by Neil Young back about 1980, not Kurt Cobain

Edited by ssjockey - April 27 2007 at 3:14pm
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 2:28pm

Hi gc2599! well, i was thinking maybe chin length or possibly even shorter. I'm kind of confused about what a pixie or bob style and all of those other terms are, lol.

~ It's better to BURN out than to FADE away ~ Neil Young
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 1:29pm
i think you could pull off short hair great. how short were you thinking of trying?
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 12:04pm
I'm so sorry if this topic has been posted many times, but I would really like a new change and am wondering if short hair would look okay on me. These pics are a little old and i now have hair 4 or 5 inches past my shoulders. I'm open to all suggestions! thank y'all!

Edited by roselina - May 03 2007 at 3:00pm
~ It's better to BURN out than to FADE away ~ Neil Young
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic