Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Got my pics back uP!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got my pics back uP!!
    Posted: April 27 2007 at 12:04pm
I'm so sorry if this topic has been posted many times, but I would really like a new change and am wondering if short hair would look okay on me. These pics are a little old and i now have hair 4 or 5 inches past my shoulders. I'm open to all suggestions! thank y'all!

Edited by roselina - May 03 2007 at 3:00pm
~ It's better to BURN out than to FADE away ~ Neil Young
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 1:29pm
i think you could pull off short hair great. how short were you thinking of trying?
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 2:28pm

Hi gc2599! well, i was thinking maybe chin length or possibly even shorter. I'm kind of confused about what a pixie or bob style and all of those other terms are, lol.

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 3:14pm
You are a pretty girl, a textured cut, 4 to 5 inches long on top, cut to the jaw would look great on you.

BTW, "It's better to BURN out than to FADE away" was written by Neil Young back about 1980, not Kurt Cobain

Edited by ssjockey - April 27 2007 at 3:14pm
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 7:23pm
Yeah I think you would look good with short hair. Something like Alyssa Milano has had, a crop sort of style.  It's much shorter than you have now but i'm sure you could carry it off, but give it a lot of thought as it takes time to grow it back if you don't like it. 

If you want a change and feeling brave, then go for it.

P.S. Post some pictures too Smile
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 9:52pm
Here are some ideas.  I agree with the others...short hair will look good on you:

Ignore the hair in the eyes look - they always seem to do that for "style pics"
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 10:28pm
Thank you all! those pics are very nice. I like them all. o and thank u ssjockey, i'll change my sig!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 1:05am
i like the last pic alot for you i usually like hair around chin length but you have nice eyes and features and i think the shorter cut would really look nice on you , plus the back could be nicely stacked     well????
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 7:57am
I actually like natalie imbruglia's hair in this earlier post a lot. what do y'all think?

Edited by roselina - April 28 2007 at 12:33pm
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 12:58pm
I like these too:

http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/details.php?ID=17225 -this one is pretty short and I know you have to be very pretty to pull somthing like this off. So I'm not sure if i could wear it well...

http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/details.php?ID=11657 -is this what you would call stacked?

Edited by roselina - April 28 2007 at 1:20pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 7:48pm
I vote for 17225
HAWG
strawberiblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberiblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 12:25am
I prefer the second one, the bob.  I think it would be very flattering.  Plus, if you haven't had short hair before or for awhile, it's a good length to start with.  You can always go shorter, later. 
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 5:47am
I think you could certainly wear 17225 - if your prepared to cut that much off in one go.  If not I'd go with the natalie imbruglia one as a good short cut for a starting point
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 6:09pm
Thanx for all y'alls input! I'm actually considering a pixie. Do any of y'all have any nice pixie pics? I dont know why my pictures aren't showing anymore so i'm trying to fix that.
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 12:39pm
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 3:27pm
They are all pretty good and would suit you - except for the last two imho
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 5:44pm
How about something like this?
Of the ones you posted, I really like this one (which is similar to the pic)

Edited by loveshorthair - April 30 2007 at 5:48pm
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 5:55pm
How about these?

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 7:41pm
HAWG
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 8:18pm
How about this one?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic