Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Got my pics back uP!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 1:34pm
Thank you all for the suggestions! You have been a big help. I will post pics of my new hair as soon as I get it cut!

~Rose
~ It's better to BURN out than to FADE away ~ Neil Young
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2007 at 12:42am
i think this is the clear winner, you are young, you want a young cut   some of those cuts are too oldish for you   anyway have fun and GO FOR IT! here is the one i pick if i am you and have your hair
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2007 at 8:07am
I think you will look great with short hair. go for the shortest cut , Don't think you'll regret it. Anyway if you don't like you can always grow it back but I don't think you will.
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2007 at 2:59pm

Thanks everyone. I'm going to take my pics down because I don't like my pictures floating around on the internet.

Edited by roselina - May 03 2007 at 2:59pm
~ It's better to BURN out than to FADE away ~ Neil Young
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:14am
So how did it go?  Have you had your hair cut in to one of these amazing styles?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic