Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Microlinks and Airport Security

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MileHiGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MileHiGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Microlinks and Airport Security
    Posted: April 29 2007 at 12:31am
I am wanting to get the microlink method installed in my hair and have a question for anyone who has them...
Have you traveled with them, as in, gone thru airport security?  Do you get "beeped" at all?
I am a flight attendant and would obviously have to go thru a metal detector quite frequently, and wonder what happens. 
If no one knows, and I do get them installed, I will let everyone know, lol.
Thanks!
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2007 at 6:55pm
no beeping- i fly all over and never beeped at all
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
MileHiGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MileHiGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2007 at 6:44am
Clap
What a relief to hear that! Thank you!
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 8:53pm
I can second that. The bond is so tiny it would not set off metal detectors.
jenfromzen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenfromzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2009 at 10:16pm
Wondering how you liked the microlinks, did u just wear them temporarily or do you still wear them?  I got a bad bad haircut this summer and the guy thinned out my hair with a razor cut and so I need something I can wear a long time without damaging my hair while I grow it out.  Does anyone know if this is safe to leave in at least 3 months at a time and does it matter if you use a name brand or if you go to a website like sexyextensions.com and just order their hair and links and it will be as good as companies like hairlocs or short 2 long, etc?  I know this girl that works out of her apt and might be willing to do them for prolly lot less than most people would charge me so that is why I'm thinking of that.
You can't change "him", scratch the surface and what do you get, more surface.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic