Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wat do i do

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wat do i do
    Posted: April 29 2007 at 9:13am
okay last night was crazy   dont wanna tell the whole story    
okay i went in this girl raw but  didnt nut inside her her nothing  can she still get pregenat off of precum and if so  what do i do or she do  to prevent that    please respond to this  
ANOTHER LEVEL
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 10:37am
well did you feel sperm come out if you didn't go all the way inside and I just use a condom and do it hard and all the way in
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 10:56am
luck bastard......LOL and what is pre-cum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 11:00am
i am speaking real right now cause i am kinda nervous  or my bad i am for no reason okay   okay eerytime i would put it in a would have to take it out or something cause we was outside and people keep walking by so really it was like i would stick it in then bout like ten seconds later  but then it was when i put it in and we was sitting there cuss her hole was kinda tightso she was getting use to it u feel me so then after probably bout 1 minute or so some cars came passing by so we had to stop again  thats when i told her to call her sister to see where she was at   sister wen crazy  and stuff so we couldnt really do it
okay do u stil think there is a possible i can get her pregenant like that  i know when i get hard like that though i do precum sometimes  like the clear stuff be around coming out and stuff
ANOTHER LEVEL
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 11:04am
LOL I didn't pay any attention in health
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 11:11am
yeah you nasty someone is going to call the police

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 11:13am
man i just turned 18 damn see now i f'd up  but she told me she will drink vingear every night that should work right  see man yall got me scared  plus i got a future damn wh did i do that
ANOTHER LEVEL
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 11:15am
do in the house in the kichen in the bedroom on the sofa but not outside like that

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 11:29am

i couldnt do it in the house but do   the vingear thing work

ANOTHER LEVEL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 11:47am
yeah my parents duhh but naw seriously though it crazy  i was thinking not to buti just hope she not  cause she got a future to and i am going off to collge and she will still have to be in high school with that man that aint even cute
ANOTHER LEVEL
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 2:03pm
cosign

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 4:17pm
u dont understand she young
ANOTHER LEVEL
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 5:06pm

You can take a course that will explain a lot to you about sex and how to prevent it being explained by a doctor and holding nothing back meaning will tell you everything you want to know.

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 5:46pm

she young? ur problem. take responisiblity and be a man

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 6:04pm
Don't make stupid chooses you could end up messing up her life how old is she.
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 7:13pm
tha only thing i want to say is....LMFAO!
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 7:22pm
it's not that funny
jman14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jman14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 5:14am
i know man this sh*t is serious
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 10:28am

First off BabyJ raw dog is a no-no...but since you did you have to deal with the consequences. STDs, pregnancy, etc.

The first thing you need to do is go get checked for STDs. I don't care how safe you think she is, you just never know who has been up in her before you.

And that vinegar thing...forget it. That ain't even halfway decent fam. Step up to the plate and be a man if she is pregnant. If you man enough to lay the pipe you gotta be man enough take care of what comes from it.

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 3:15pm
you tell it Ben I have friends that have kids but they delt with the consequences fully.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic