Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wife's new cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wife's new cut
    Posted: April 30 2007 at 10:23pm
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
NapeTrimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NapeTrimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 11:36pm
Nice cut! You're a lucky guy. Thanks for posting!
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2007 at 1:01am
Certainly looks good.

How women manage not to be driven to distraction by the longer sections at the front I will never know.
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
Leadfoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leadfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2007 at 8:44am
arch94 - love the cut!  The hair looks super cute. :)

Sorry, I had to comment... I love your photoshop job off erasing her face!Big%20smile  I don't blame you though, I never post pictures of myself online either.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2007 at 9:38am

She's shy for one, but she's also an IT professional with a global corp., so she doesn't want her face splashed out there everywhere.  Thanks for complimenting her to everyone.

We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2007 at 2:07pm
Love the back, I'm not a fan of the extra long peices in front - I prefer a slightly longer front - but that is me.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2007 at 4:32pm
Arch,

Great cut she looks better with it shorter. Much sexier if you don't mind me saying.  Cool very cool.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic