Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kiran Chetry (CNN)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2007 at 2:20am
It doesn't look extended so much as simply straightened.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2007 at 10:08am
Maybe, but don't forget about how her hair was artificially lengthened from this disasterous cut:

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2007 at 2:00am
I wouldn't call it "disastrous".
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2007 at 8:37pm
I wouldn't call it disastrous either; in fact, I think she looks pretty good there; and now, she's been looking much better.  I think hellfrozeover hit the nail on the head:  It's just been straightened; it's not as poofy as it has been as of late.
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2008 at 7:56pm
Looking great here

HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2008 at 8:15pm
At least the bob never lasted.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2008 at 10:04pm
Where did she go though? She's been away from the CNN morning anchor desk for a couple of months now at least.

Looks great in the pic, but if and when she does return to CNN, I suspect it'll be plainer and more Barbie-like again...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2008 at 12:17am
And now you know the rest of the story...

%5bimage%5d%20

%5bimage%5d%20

Who has more fun than people?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2008 at 1:04am
Wow she looks great with longer locks. I hope she don't go short anytime soon.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
trekgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trekgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2008 at 6:28am
Back to the 'disatrous' bob today. At least its a longish bob, but if anyone dare look at this lack of motion style, go find them because I don't want to post these pics. What a disappointment.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2008 at 7:19am
Sadly, I agree. I don't know how they do it so consistently, but her stylist(s) continue to miss completely, change after change. Kieran's hair looks stiff, unflattering, dry, and just not cut right. I'm not sure what's so challenging about giving her not even a flattering style, but just a basically-decent cut. Guess for now I'll just have to stay mystified.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2008 at 11:45pm
I thought it was a little shorter; it's at that in between look for me.  She does look good though.

HAWG
think_tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote think_tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2008 at 8:57am
She's Nepali?? What?? Well ok, what do I know??
think_tom neolight hair
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2008 at 3:22pm
Styled a little better

HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2008 at 8:41pm
I would like to see her try some bangs and maybe some layers. The current style is not much of a style.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2008 at 9:22pm
Kiran and Heidi with their new cuts

HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2008 at 10:27pm
What's new? They look the same as before.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2008 at 7:21am
Heidi cut hers this way a few weeks ago, but went back to her darker red last week (she seems to bounce regularly between this red and the lighter red). An improvement from the inverted bob, I think, but still a bit bland.

Kieran, well, still not sure what to say on this one. This cut, like every other cut she's had since joining CNN, just misses. It looks oddly forced and bland and weird at the top and just wrong, like she's wearing a doll's hair. I wish I could explain it better than that. I'm perplexed as to why her stylist(s) can't give such a pretty woman a more flattering 'do.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2008 at 10:38pm
Looked much better today.  I noticed that when she's standing, her hair barely skims her shoulders; she must scrunch her neck when she's sitting.

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2009 at 11:08pm
Have you seen Kiran lately? I love this woman.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Of course, if she dares to go back to that stupid bob, I'll hate her again.
Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic