Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A cream that will add shine and eliminate frizz
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A cream that will add shine and eliminate frizz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MissLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A cream that will add shine and eliminate frizz
    Posted: May 03 2007 at 1:57pm
Hey everyone Im new here!

I want to let all the girls kow that my friend makes this awesome hair cream treatment. It works wonders in curly, dry, damaged, or frizzy hair. Even dull hair and flat lifeless hai has a take in this.
If anyone is interested in this cream, I am opt to take into private messaging. I am willing to send internationally and the costs are low, so pm me or email me at
zahraa923@hotmail.com
You'll be missing out on alot if you don't email me asap, alot of people are requesting and im running out.

Thanks
Miss Lovely

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 7:24pm
Price list and variety of creams are as follows:

Edited by Administrator - June 28 2012 at 3:17pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2007 at 12:54am
Prices have been reduced!

Edited by Administrator - June 28 2012 at 3:17pm
karengriffin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karengriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2011 at 11:44pm
Besides this, also try this to eliminate frizz: http://www.thebeautyplace.com/beauty-gift-guide/PM7473.html it has worked great for me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic