Search Hairboutique

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chris Jansing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chris Jansing
    Posted: May 03 2007 at 10:20pm
Note to Trout: You might want to skip this one. It might be too boring for you.

I haven't posted on MSNBC newsbabe Chris Jansing since January 2006. In that time, her hair grew from above the shoulder length to a downright sexy bra-strap length. I was pretty impressed:

Then I checked on her today. I don't know the heck happened, but it's not good. And, yes, I realize it's only a trim, but it shows off more of her face. This is going to sound mean, but I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2007 at 7:11am
Today looks like she had the bangs back where they have been so maybe it was just the it was style.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2007 at 10:09am
Chris' hair looks great again today. I guess it truly was a bad hair day.
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2007 at 10:56am
I am a big fan of Chris, but I think she needs to change it up a bit more.  She used to chage it all the time and she's had her current look for quite a while now...but she is one of the best either way.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic