Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HairTopia Supplements

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Maisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HairTopia Supplements
    Posted: May 08 2007 at 1:12am
Hello,  Does anyone know what the sources of Hairtopia vitamins are?

I am interested in taking it, but I  have a strict diet ,  I can only take it if it's kosher, or vegeterian.

Please let me know,  It looks very promising... I have searched everywhere for the sources but  I havent been able to find any info,

Thanks.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2007 at 8:10pm
Hi,

HairTopia is neither kosher nor vegetarian. 

HairTopia was custom formulated and is contract manufacturered specifically for HairBoutique.com. 

Although we have attempted to make the formula 100% vegetarian - due to some of the required ingredients for healthy hair growth and maintenance - we have not been able to find a viable substitute at this point.

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 08 2007 at 8:11pm
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Nerys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nerys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2008 at 8:03am
Hello,

I'm also vegetarian and am looking for vegetarian supplements. Are there any changes in the formula of HairTopia supplements to be vegetarian friendly? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Nerys
LavenderPink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2008 at 5:34am
sorry to wonder, but how long will I see results? i just placed my orders with this company hair boutique, seeing all the testimonials on this hairtopia, I need a miracle here with this supplements!!!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2008 at 8:42am
Thank you for your post.  It would be wrong for me to not point out as I do in all my articles about HairTopia that it is NOT a miracle product.  While it helps the vast majority of people with their hair issues, it does NOT happen like a miracle.  It does take time.

It will not happen overnight where you take the pills, go to bed and the next morning you wake up and poof - your hair is cured.

Please keep in mind that hair, unless it is severely damaged by chemicals (color, straightening, perms) can take several months to become damaged enough to stop growing, breaking, tearing and thinning.

Thus it can take to reverse this long term damage.

I have been taking HairTopia for years even though my hair is now very healthy (and long) because it contains such an excellent combination of vitamins and herbs in one supplement which otherwise I would need to be buying tons of different vitamins to get what I believe is a solid basis for keeping my hair strong, healthy and long.

Since starting HairTopia and taking the vitamins for years, my health has been very good and I resist a lot of the colds and flus that pass through.  I personally believe it's because of the vitamins and minerals, which is a side effect from the vitamins I take for my hair.

At HairBoutique.com we always try to explain to people that the product does take some time and depending on the situation of your hair when you start it may take longer for some and less time for others.

I have actually declined to sell the product to some because I felt their expectations were such that HairTopia could never perform to their satisfaction.

How fast do you see results?  Some people just start to feel better within the first 7 days because their body may have been deficient of the necessary nutrients HairTopia provides.  Some see results in 14 days and it will show up as softer skin, nails start to grow and scalp may tingle.  Others may see results in 21 days and it may be better energy levels (which means the vitamins are working) as well as improved feeling of the hair and possibly new root growth.  Some do not see results until 30 days or more.  It is a personal matter and depends on the condition of each person's hair.

I would love to say that HairTopia is a miracle product and works overnight but I would not feel that was a fair or ethical statement, which is why we all work so hard to try and establish fair expectations of the HT products.

If you have more questions about how the product might work for you please feel free to email me at shelton@hairboutique.com or customercare@hairboutique.com.

Thank you for your interest.

Happy New Year.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2008 at 3:01pm
aloha karen, thank you your testimoials are fantastic!! aloha M.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2009 at 4:48am

your shipments are soooo fast, i got my basic package of hairtopia, and WOW, After the first day of taking My hairtopia and Amino's i have great calm energy now, I will continue to take them, but I notice it doesnt have Iron and vitamin A in the multi vitamin of hairtopia, why is that?? but I love them so far, I love the alertness it gives me, and the  ability to get yard and house work done without the fatigue!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic