Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

grey hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lemonsrcool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lemonsrcool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: grey hair
    Posted: May 08 2007 at 8:32am
Confusedhello everyone-nice to meet you all, this is my first time here today.  here is my delima...i am 42 years old, and have been greying since 14...hairdressers tell me i'm completely grey, but i have been dying my hair blonde for years, since it doen't show my roots as bad.  my hair is very light from all the proccessing over the years...i now have shoulder length hair and would like to go back to my natural grey ,slowly, by letting my roots come in and by highlighting my hair grey.  no one in town will do this for me, even though this is what i truely want to do, so i am looking for a good silver color to highligh my own hair...any suggestions on what to use, and where to order the color...i plan on buying a frosting cap, and doing it that way...thank-you
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 11:05pm
As far as the colors for highlighting try www.sallys.com they should have all the products you need, everything else I wouldnt have a clue about.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic