Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

****HALFWAY THROUGH THE WOLFIN****

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 8:25pm
I was thinkin the same thing. I just didn't wanna b the first 2 say it. I was waitin for a "lol" or a "i'm just joking" but it never came. lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 8:42pm
I'm still waiting for an "i'm just joking" too. lol

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 8:58pm

LOL well he offline right now. I guess we both gotta wait 2 c how he responds 2 this. I'm hoping that he was just messing around.

Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 9:10pm
Man, I don't know. I might have to cut it this week. My main is singing in this lil competition and wants me to come....I gotta be fresh b/c if she wins they might wanns snap some pics or sumtin....So I don't know....Oh, has PIRU posted some pics?
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 9:11pm
Man, I don't know. I might have to cut it this week. My main is singing in this lil competition and wants me to come....I gotta be fresh b/c if she wins they might wanns snap some pics or sumtin....So I don't know....Oh, has PIRU posted some pics?
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 9:19pm
don't cut it! get someone sick to sneeze in her face so she'll catch a cold and won't be able to sing. Remember that we always say that wavin isn't easy...sometimes you gottan keep wolfin BY ANY MEAN NECESSARY! lol. j/p but that's understandable. Oh and Piru did post pics a lil while ago just look up the last thread that he made

chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 9:25pm
Quote oooooweeeee 11?? can't wait to see the results. how long r u goin 4?

yea its a little mess
but im keepin my hair down pretty good
and im about to try to hit yall up with a update on saturday
and im goin for 15 16 weeks
about when the wolfing march ends

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 9:27pm

yea its a little mess

HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 9:29pm

yea its a little mess

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 9:43pm
damn dudes i was just playin chill on that

what made it funnier is that i didnt say lol or lmao or j/p

damn since the "incident" i been clownin on people
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 9:52pm
Damn dats cold.
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 9:55pm
uh not to be annoying, but my computer is acting very weird
i think its the forum or something
but big can you delete this post and those 2 other posts?
cause i dunno why it triple posted like that

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 10:01pm
its not ur fault chris...its been happene to a lot of people on here 2day. did it say http not found or somethin when you posted or somethin?

Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 1:19pm
Say, I've been using some different stuff to try to help me out w/this wolfing phase.....My hair is gettin pretty long (to me neway) and I usually use a hard brush to brush it.....But I've noticed that if I go back over it w/a softee it seems to smooth it out, but I don't think its getting through my hair to the scalp. So basically its like I'm just brushing and waving up the surface....Is this doing any good? Or should I just use the hard brush to brush through my hair instead of just the surface?
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 1:29pm
Well a med./ hard brush is most effective durin wolfin but soft brushes just lays it down a lil better (its not really doing much since ur hair's long). Its best to brush with ur med/hard then b4 you du rag touch it up with a softy 

Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 2:37pm
throughout the day, do u brush u hair wet or dry?

And what ya'll gonna use since CC is supposedly discontinued?

Edited by Tru Texan - May 17 2007 at 3:07pm
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 5:55pm
Use Olive Oil Cream!
Personal Record: 6-0!
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 5:59pm
Angry Error still up on this site(taking forever to post). I get

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'

Script timed out

/new_post.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.

Personal Record: 6-0!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 6:43pm
i don't know about cc being discontinued cuz i just saw it the other day in Walgreens. But olive cream does the same thing as cc (by hollywood beauty). But its probably best to use the h20 method @ tru texan but i'm too lazy too so i just use a moisturizer once a day and brush for the rest of the day.  

JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 6:47pm
i dont think CC is discontinued either because ive seen it at both Sally's and Walgreens today but that may be there last shipment. dont kno
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic