Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

******THIS IS A F@#$%^\*G CALLOUT*****

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ******THIS IS A F@#$%^\*G CALLOUT*****
    Posted: May 21 2007 at 10:09pm
I,m gathered here today at this time to make a callout to any of u daring to face the great one

within the next few days i need a challenger

Edited by Gvyll - May 21 2007 at 10:10pm
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 10:14pm

I havent battled..........WATS CRACCCN CUZZIN. BROOOOOOOOOOOOOKLYN!

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 10:17pm

set the date i'm thinkin wednesday unless u need more time to keep those ripples well aligned

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 10:19pm

THIS WEEK! DAMN I guess Ima have to fall back from recording ima need at least a week. To get the camera when I get back to school.

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 10:24pm
aight w/e in a week the next comin monday

but to anyone that wants to battle on like wednesday or thursday
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 11:32pm
can't wait 4 next monday^^

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 12:12am
And another battle pops off, so many in the last 2months with so many more oooowwwee.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 12:37am
I know that you didn't just use my "oooooweeeee" phrase^^ *cracks knuckles* lol
But yea, i'm glad that a lot of battles have been poppin off cuz when we were talkin about bringin em back i thought that they would end after the first 2 battles

360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 7:36am
i can't wait neither
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 10:21am
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

I know that you didn't just use my "oooooweeeee" phrase^^ *cracks knuckles* lol
But yea, i'm glad that a lot of battles have been poppin off cuz when we were talkin about bringin em back i thought that they would end after the first 2 battles

LOL, if we gettin technical Balla was sayin it first and if I say it its my phrase *straps on brass knuckles* lol
Speakin of battles I have a matter fact this is random room talk. Hey Gvyll good luck with your battle fam

PiruLove View Drop Down
Rookie Of The Year '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PiruLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 5:30pm

Thats whats poppin Gvyll!!!!!!!!!!! Get some WINS for the team, YA DIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HAARLEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay Spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay Spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 6:09pm
IIght I wanna see this one, and gyvll, have you came up with a name for our team yat?
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 6:10pm
lol^ i 4got about that

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

A word of advice for Gvyll.

Dont underestimate Dutch! He may be a battle scared vet but he got more than enough fight left in him
to drop most of the dudes on here. Last time I checked he was spinnin pretty tough.
Don't underestimate him just cause he doesn't have pictures of his waves in his sig/avie.

LOL @ "battle scared vet " LOLWelll When i first joined i was supposed to have 2 battles but one acted like they didnt remember and the other jus vanished.  So i never pushed for it. Ermm 
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 6:22pm
Naw its all good, Ive been here for almost a year. AND YOU TOO. OLD HEAD!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 6:31pm
lol@ you two...soundin like Vietnam Veterans reminiscing and talkin about old battles LOL

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 6:46pm
LOL @ Cash ....Awwww man those were the good old days, when waves were about brushing and not products. When I came on this site I only had a brush, and a dream. Everyone wants waves so quick. I was told time and dedication.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 7:34pm
me too. but the only talked about product was cc and good ol' water. lol

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 8:00pm
^^ Yea I was like wtf thats bullsh*t but I seen their waves and was like yea you right. Back then I was more into products than actually brushing..brushing

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 8:10pm
Yep. I thought everyone was lying when they said to brush (cuz i though brushin would straighten my hair out). So i didn't wanna start brushin but after readin for a couple of hours, i was convinced. lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic