Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - yo what is wolfing and why do yall call it wolfing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

yo what is wolfing and why do yall call it wolfing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
detroit balling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote detroit balling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: yo what is wolfing and why do yall call it wolfing
    Posted: May 23 2007 at 9:02pm
im new at the wave game so help me out here
HuracainSeason! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuracainSeason! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 9:04pm
to grow ur hair out as long as u can and still brush it  n i dunno y its called wolfing but it help to improv ur waves alot but read prev post nex time or ask in the random room b
HuracainSeason! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuracainSeason! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 9:05pm
n ur about to get blasted by all da manz on here so hav funn lol j/p
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 9:05pm
When you grow your hair out and keep brushin and tryin to maintain the wave look until you cant take it anymore..... This helps bring out your wave pattern,get your hair to lay down,and help makes your waves deeper.They become deeper because when you grow out your hair it makes the hair longer and the longer the curl the deeper the wave.. And i think its called wolfin because wolfs are wild and untaim and basically when your grow your hair it becomes so wild and hard to taim

Edited by BIG- - May 23 2007 at 9:09pm
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 9:08pm
check previous threads!!!
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 9:09pm
that is a good question on why we call wolfing wolfing. but wolfing is when you grow out your hair and constantly brush it.  By doing this you will improve your hair pattern and define your waves more.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 11:40pm
ahhh shucks...if i saw this earlier i woulda flamed him. all of ur questions have been answered but next time PLEASE ask this in the Random Room. That's its sole purpose 

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic