Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help with my hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
telescopeyes* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote telescopeyes* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help with my hair!
    Posted: May 24 2007 at 10:47am
Hey hey!!!
I thought i would post a little somethin to ask for some advice. I have really really long hair. And I love it, but i'm finding it hard to figure out cute things to do with it. Its either up, or down. Or a little wavy if i choose not to blow dry it.
Any suggestions on things I could do with it, if i'm not really creative when it comes to my hair?!?
Some nights I would love to go out with a new hair style without having to go to the salon to get it done professionally! I know there has to be some other options!
Tongue
THANKS! :)
LexLuv101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LexLuv101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 1:16pm
Everyone has their own definition of long, so not sure what your limitations are on that. Are you wanting to keep it that length or get a cut? If you are wanting to keep the length but be more creative, you can go with layers, changing the color, bangs, or just experimenting more with creative updos. Not sure what you're looking for just yet.
raychelnorberg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raychelnorberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2010 at 11:35am
I have found that long long hair is so much fun to braid. I am not sure how long your hair is or even if you like braids. But, there are soooo many styles to chose from. findingbraids.com has some interesting styles to mix and match and get good ideas off of.
sonia2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonia2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2011 at 11:23pm
take note the coloring the hair can cause hair loss or hair thinning. it's up to you if you like it or not. then , we all know that there are a lot of treatment products such as Propecia, Leimo Hair Treatment and many more. Leimo Treatment is the effective and proven to prevent and stop hair loss.
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2012 at 2:40pm
Braiding is an easy option to do, for a casual event you might braid it off to the side. Also, when my hair was longer I would put it in a loose knot at the side of the base of my neck. You could also experiment with different hair accessories to accent some standard styles you normally do.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic