Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's the best way to take care of micro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kenney001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenney001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's the best way to take care of micro
    Posted: January 15 2013 at 1:31am
invasive gynecological center is sunshine gynecology hospital key construction departments, to serve the broad masses of the people for the purpose of Chengdu treatment of gynecological inflammation hospital which is better?Chengdu sunshine Gynecology Hospital experts tell us female gynecological inflammation caused by many reasons including physiological and pathological causes of two, first we try to understand the physiological reason:Female vulva very delicate skin, skin sweat gland is rich, wrinkled, concealed exposure,Burberry watches, poor air permeability, most easily pathogen attack of female genital mutilation, abdominal cavity and outside is the same, it is the female genitalia is unique, bacteria from the vagina into the uterus is usually the case,Glashutte replica watch, the vagina inner has large amount of Lactobacillus, it break down glycogen to produce lactic acid, so that the vagina acidic environment, not conducive to the growth of harmful bacteria, but in the local resistance to decline,Corum watches, some bacteria and pathogens will take advantage

BeautyWitch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyWitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 11:16pm
When I wear micros I wash them in big braids so I don't pull on them esp. the ones around the hairline. I was with diluted shampoo every week and spray with Infusium 24 Leave-in conditioner right after. I then tie it down with a scarf to keep the frizzes at bay and let it dry. I spray with African Pride Tee Tree Oil and Peppermint braid spray. Every other day or so I massage my own mixture of Rosemary and EVOO into my scalp concentrating on the edges. I don't pull the braids back into a pony ever because I lost my edges that way last year.
MsMiamiLady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMiamiLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 2:27pm
i take care my micro braids jus like i take care my individual braids

try this web... www.growafrohairlong.com
Tlyke1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlyke1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2007 at 9:45am
I am AA too. Since braid sprays aren't recommended how do you recommend washing my scalp? I was thinking about just washing them like regular hair but I'm afraid that would make them fall out. Any suggestions?
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 4:24pm
whatever you do don't let the braider go over board with the tiny hairs around the baby hair area or nape,
I would say moisture. I am AA so moisture is a biggie for my hair.
Tlyke1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlyke1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 9:54pm
I used human hair for my braids and my scalp itches. I don't know why although it is relieved when using the olive oil. I've heard of Nizoral and I thought that it was kind of harsh on human hair. 
1hairlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1hairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 12:10am
Yes it is the same, and  why are you itching did you use synthetic hair?Try nizoral Shampoo you can get it at the drug store.
lovelove
Tlyke1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlyke1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 9:05am
Is light oil the same as virgin olive oil? Will the oil help with the itching?

Edited by Tlyke1983 - June 02 2007 at 9:12am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1hairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 11:51pm
straight olive oil you eat light is the best because it is not that strong in smell and just pour some in a saucer and oil your scalp and braids if you like. I wear human hair and it dosen't cake up.Good luck  natural oils are the best I  really do not agree using braid spray.
lovelove
Tlyke1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlyke1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 11:53pm
OK Even better. Does the olive oil need to be a certain brand? Are you able to spray it or just dab it on? I purchased African Pride braid shampoo. Is there another brand that might work better?
Deon09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deon09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 11:21pm
Well I don't think you should get your front redone every two weeks.  If you plan on keeping them in for a while redo the front about every month.  I know many people who get micros and keep them in for like 6 months and only get the front redone once. 
I'm not gonna give up this time!!! My hair is gonna grow no matter what they say!!!

Tlyke1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlyke1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 1:06am
Well I read previously that getting the front done over every two weeks will help my hair line stay where it is and not recede because of hair loss once the braids start to grow out and hang from just a few strand of hairs. Is that wrong? Last time I had braids with the front braids hanging on so thinly my hair fell out around my hair line. Is there a better way to protect my hairline?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1hairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 12:59am
I wear micro braids and I use nothing or olive oil you cook with not the one in the beauty supply. Why are you getting the front done over every 2 weeks that is a lot of tension on your edges. My micros are the size of a needle, be very carefull so you want develope alopecia
lovelove
Tlyke1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlyke1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 11:46am
I'm getting micro braids soon and was wondering whats the best way to take care of them. I know I need to get the front done over every 2 weeks but what about sprays for my scalp?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic