Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

anybody ever heard of this ebay seller?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
flyppr2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyppr2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anybody ever heard of this ebay seller?
    Posted: May 24 2007 at 1:38pm
hair2theresytems?

I ordered fusion hair from there, supposed to be remy. it was about $50 for 50 strands. I used 150 in my thin hair and it only lasted about 2 months before it started getting shaggy and matted easily.

I think next time I will only use 100 strands and be a bit more gentle with it.

I had about 10 pieces pull out from the root at different times. Sometimes right out of the shower (too much conditioner?) and sometimes while carefully combing with an ouchless comb (probably tugged a little hard than I should. What is that from? I took my own out cause I didn't want to go bald!

Regardless, I am going to let my head rest for a few weeks then do them again but I'd really like to get the best hair for the best value...any tips?
Kimski
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2007 at 7:01pm
I have ordered micro-rings from them.
Do you bleach your hair? Dye it? That root thing happens to me and I bleach.
I switched to wefts for a while and it stopped.
The best hair?
Buy Bohyme, I have tried over 9 different brands, Bohyme IMHO, is buy FAR the best... you can buy it on wefts and I tip it yourself (that will save you $100.00's)
There are tutorials on I tipping on the board, you'll need to do a search
^..^
flyppr2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyppr2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2008 at 7:51pm
thanks, i have since switched to the seamless skin wefts and so far so good. Although you can see them easier when i straighten my hair. The hair feels awesome and I got a girl from fantastic sams to put them in for $15! Can you believe it???? Took about an hour!

The tape wasn't on them so i just used the glue and they feel pretty secure...i just hope they come out...I'll update when I take them out!

Got them at indianhairexport.com

The hair is sooo smooth
Kimski
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic