CNN host Kate Bolduan

Post Reply Post Reply
CNN host Kate Bolduan
Direct Link To This Post Kathryn March 24 2017 at 3:54am  Quote Kathryn Quote  Post Reply Reply
Has a beautiful bob
Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair March 24 2017 at 5:20am  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
Yep...I think everything is pretty beautiful about her.
Direct Link To This Post orangenoise March 24 2017 at 1:42pm  Quote orangenoise Quote  Post Reply Reply
Nice, very nice
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas March 25 2017 at 2:22pm  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
bob or lob?
Direct Link To This Post ssjockey March 25 2017 at 5:07pm  Quote ssjockey Quote  Post Reply Reply
Bob.  A LOB, IMHO, has to at least touch the shoulders.  If it clears the shoulders, then it is a bob.
Direct Link To This Post Curlyfan March 26 2017 at 2:36pm  Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post Reply Reply
Kate seems to bounce between this length (at the shortest) and just past her shoulders, and doesn't seem to change anything else, like color / texture / layers. 

Every time I think she's settled on one length, she goes for the other. She's so close to a chin-length bob here, I'd love to see her go for it.
Direct Link To This Post esmith7713 October 16 2017 at 1:10pm  Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post Reply Reply
looks like this is a bit shorter. i LOVE her hair - the sharp bluntness. i check her show every day to hopefully see a shorter cut Big smile
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas October 16 2017 at 2:48pm  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
wow
Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair October 16 2017 at 3:38pm  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
The shorter it is the better it looks
 Post Reply Post Reply