Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Break Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Break Problem
    Posted: May 24 2007 at 3:34pm
Everytime I try to wolf for a king cash period if time, my waves on my left side began to break and un curl. IT'S SCARY and on the other side of my head i need some serious wolfin. Any suggestions?
Aka Doc Shock
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 3:37pm
You a VET, not much I can tell you. The longest I wolfed for was about almost 8 weeks, that was horrible. But that h20 helped, Ima try it again and a trim every 4 weeks. So try to trim it down a lil bit maybe a lil off and you should be straight cuz u a vet.
Shockwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 3:41pm
yeah you know i know what do, but i want to see if anyone had similar problems. I'm thinking of using doo groo on my slow growing sides. 
Aka Doc Shock
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 3:46pm
Does doo gro actually speed up the growth of your hair. Cuz if thats possible I shouldve been using that on my sides only. My sides grow similar to yours seems to be at a slower pace.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 3:51pm
na it dont speed up the growth it just makes your hair thicker ^^ you should add doo-gro to your regiment shock it should help with those long wolfin sessions
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Shockwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 3:52pm
looks like i answered my own question and you two confirmed it. Thanks.
Aka Doc Shock
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 4:31pm
ummmm. how long do u brush a day and what week are you on now?
The same thing used to happen to me but after stickin it out, my hair stopped liftin up while wolfin. Last time my sides would lift up in crurls or just stick up around week 6-7 but it didn't start that until my this week (9th). But a trim would help. but after that just brush a lot and you'll be fine eventually 

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 4:37pm
that is true. i do my du rag meth with 2 wave caps while wolfin. and that helps it lays down nice and faster. But like i always say, stretch em out so it'll be comfortable

Shockwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

ummmm. how long do u brush a day and what week are you on now?

I brush about 8 hours a day. I'm on week 1 (got a cut on saturday and only on saturdays.)
Aka Doc Shock
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 4:57pm
ok...you're definitely doin the right thing. Just give your hair time to get tamed completely. all of that brushin will get you there...it just takes time bruh. Another thing that i did different was brushin like crazy right out of the barbers chair...that might've helped cuz the other times i used to only do 30 minutes-an hour per day for the first few weeks. So keep doin what ur doin fam and keep us updated on how its goin 

Shockwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 5:05pm
Alright super saiyan King cash...

Seriously in all of HB history your the first to reah super elite and in history
Aka Doc Shock
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Shockwave Shockwave wrote:

Alright super saiyan King cash...

Seriously in all of HB history your the first to reah super elite and in history

fa real he the only one??? dang but i alwayz thought doo gro made ya hiar grow faster so i never used it!!!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 10:16pm
lol...i just thought about that. But yea SC; I used to think the same thing about doo grow. But by me being cheap i bought the wrong one :-( I got the big jar with the orange writing on it instead of the smaller one with the blue writing (the good one) cuz they both costed the same. But the one i got doesn't do anything 

Jay Spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay Spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 11:13am
I never thought that doo groo worked, I might use it seeing as how my sides are a lil thinner thatn the other spots

and PS Where do you guys get those whirlpool waves sigs from, always wanted to know that
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 11:21am
cm0t0wn1 did it 4 our team on some program that he uses (its a team sig)

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 1:57pm
Lol Cash got people f**kin dey joints up tryna be like him.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 1:58pm
Well sh*t if that doo gro dont work I'll tell yall cus since I cut my own hair I've been using mostly pink lotion and doo gro.

my meth is in my sig and yall saw I got that thinnin hair on the sides so hopefully next update sh*tll be thick
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic