Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The truth about www.how2getwaves.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The truth about www.how2getwaves.com
    Posted: May 24 2007 at 4:29pm

WAS GOOD. It always feel good to be home. For those that dont know this is where I started off 4 years ago. So I geuss this is like a home commin, word.

I'm bout to kill the curiousity about me, my book, and my product SeaSick.

First off I love you n****s cuz we one of the same so the sh*t i'm bout to say is true sh*t. just ask any of the many n****s that bought the book are the pomade or just helped out in there time of need what type of a stand-up guy I am, nuff said.

As of recent I giving out free samples of SeaSick to see how n****s feel it.
So I went after some of my fans of the wave game. "Even a n**** Like me thas runnin his own sh*t got fans" and I was damn sure not going to give it to someone that didn't have waves because at the time I need someone with some proven sh*t.

Walla, three-six-oh, nellinda803,bigtippuh,illinout,blakceaser and many more n****s

*note every n**** except three-six-oh! tried it and loved it all free 4.0z samples startin with nelly he helped me make the scent. Good look nelly you would like the smell.

Back to the story.

I'm wondering why I haven't heard from three-six-oh! it's been like a week and still no word, this was strange because n**** usually jump on free sh*t asap.

So finally today I hear a response. Make a long story short, he said he was willing to try it and gave me hiss address.

Something told me go to HB, You know just to see if any gave props to SeaSick or the book or something. Thats when I discovered the man was behind my back stabing me in my sh*t, Yes three-six-oh!. I aint never did sh*t to this man.

Here's the qoute:

bullet Topic: WAVE BIBLE? LMAO!
    Posted: 17 May 2007 at 11:09am
I while ago had posted a sliver of my knowledge on Wavebuilder.com ONE TIME (How to Put The Oh! in 360)
And I got almost instant positive feedback. Somebody complemented me and said it was comparable to the wave bible or some dude wrote.
Im thinkin man I didnt even try. That was just somethin I threw together
real quick for cmy boy. I tried searchin for thisc"wave bible" and couldnt find it.

So today I was browsin the Wavebuider forums to see if 360waves.net
had stopped pickin on em

I came across this thread called THE WAVE BIBLE
So I open it up. Its made bt some dude whos on there promotin his stuff.
He has his own guidebook out called "How To Get Waves"
and he has acsite called how2getwaves.com or wsomething like that.
He even got his own pomade and n!ggas on there be buyin all that sh!t! *smh*

I was readin his lil wave bible or w/e and I couldn't help but think
man this sucks Just trigged my thoughts about "WAVEOMATIC"
Not hatin on dude but my work is on a whole nother level.

He know damn well I aint the one who made the wave bible. My sh*t is the how 2 get waves book just like my website say. So I felt a little disrespected comming from waver to waver I told three-six-oh! to straighten sh*t out here on HB and clear my name and the n**** still aint came forward. I tried to handle offline but the n**** didn't step up. What was I spose to do?

Also What kind of man is that?
So I just had to kill the curiousity case people was wondering.

Don't let nobody hold you back from knowledge and new products, I stand by mines 100%.

I didn't come here to sell products, I got my own site for that I came to shine light on a hater. Yes it was worth it.

Oh yeah Imma old school HB n****, I remember how we get down here, Straight up battling thas was sup.

n**** dun woke up a sleepin dragon in this mutha f**ka boi.

That n**** three-six-oh! don't want to see me about sh*t> Waves, Methonds, Money, Hoes or antything else.

Get ya lies straight n****.

From,

Ant Green
Holla

cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 5:03pm
He must have the wrong TSOH. The TSOH from HB don't hate, but help.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 6:05pm
Thanks for clearing that up.
I still plan on sending your sample.

And good news for you, SeaSick is 100% all natural. So you don't have to worry about the petroleum or petrolatum or mineral oils or paraffin ever being in the pomade. So it's completely safe. It's all I use.

This pomade was made for a person with waves by a person with waves, so I knew exactly what we needed in a pomade and the outcome was SeaSick.

Three-six-oh! I look forward to hearing your results.

If anyone else would like to try out a free sample of SeaSick email me at how2getwaves@yahoo.com and tell me you want to sample SeaSick and i'll do the rest. supplies are limited.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 6:19pm
SAVE THE DRAMA FO YO MOMMA
iwave View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 6:20pm
good to see potential e-beef get squashed

good show gentlemen.

Edited by iwave - May 24 2007 at 6:20pm
A_boogz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_boogz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 6:25pm
DIS SH!T IS WILD
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 6:29pm

I think I'll look into that product.

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 6:42pm
whered u get it im hoppin right on the bandwagon baby
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 7:04pm
hmmm ant hope ull be an active member
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 7:18pm
actually
id like to see a pic of your waves fam(not tryna put you down)

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 7:32pm
YEA SOME PICS AND MAYBE ID BE CONVINCENT U SIAD THE STUFF IS FREE WELL ARE U GOIN TO BE AND ACTIVE MEMBER OR ARE U JUS HERE TO SHARE YOUR PRODUCT???
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 7:35pm
I WAS ALSO ON THAT SITE AND IT IS VERY SIMILAR TO THIS SITE IT LOOKS LKE SOMEONE STOLE THE DESIGN AND STUFF AND PUT IT ON DERE WEBSITE VERY SIMILAR
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 7:50pm
ima try it i gave dude my address and stuff!!!!!
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by chrisdog212 chrisdog212 wrote:

actually
id like to see a pic of your waves fam(not tryna put you down)

yeah me too...post some pics ant
incashstack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incashstack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 9:04pm

has anyone heard of dailyWave durag? This durag is said to leave no lines in your forehead and back of the head. People are sayin you can put it on in 5 seconds, stays on all night, and locks yo hair down tight.

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 9:20pm
You should've posted that in the random room^ but who's it by? (post in the RR)

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 11:01pm
Mayn HOLD UP, HOLD UP!!! Now wait one Gotdaminute!!!!!!  I just logged on and read this and I thought it was about to go down...I'm an old head out the hood, so when I c that kinda talk I used to be down like 4 flat tires....But since this is the internet I had to change my gameplan....So I was about to grab my e-vest, and my e-nina, along w/my e-glock and e-extra clips....b/c dude tried to come hard at my boy TSOH, and TSOH is cool. All he wants is for people to get on the funky freight train....So I was ready to go e-fed on this e-beef until I saw that ol'dude was just stating his side. Then once TSOH replied and they e-dapped it off and showed some e-love and e-respect in order to e-squash the e-beef.So since we stopped the e-violence and put down the e-straps,  I was cool again and got back to brushin ya dig....Wink

Sup incashstack, r u gonna post something in the Random Room about that durag or what?

Edited by Tru Texan - May 24 2007 at 11:04pm
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 11:06pm
^^ LMAOOOOOO @ tsoh and wanting people to get on the funky freight train.  That had me rolling.
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 7:22am
Originally posted by Tru Texan Tru Texan wrote:

Mayn HOLD UP, HOLD UP!!! Now wait one Gotdaminute!!!!!!  I just logged on and read this and I thought it was about to go down...I'm an old head out the hood, so when I c that kinda talk I used to be down like 4 flat tires....But since this is the internet I had to change my gameplan....So I was about to grab my e-vest, and my e-nina, along w/my e-glock and e-extra clips....b/c dude tried to come hard at my boy TSOH, and TSOH is cool. All he wants is for people to get on the funky freight train....So I was ready to go e-fed on this e-beef until I saw that ol'dude was just stating his side. Then once TSOH replied and they e-dapped it off and showed some e-love and e-respect in order to e-squash the e-beef.So since we stopped the e-violence and put down the e-straps,  I was cool again and got back to brushin ya dig....Wink

Sup incashstack, r u gonna post something in the Random Room about that durag or what?

Word
I thought ol boy was tryin to e-ssassinate  homeboyLOL
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 7:58am
Originally posted by Tru Texan Tru Texan wrote:

Mayn HOLD UP, HOLD UP!!! . . .I just logged on and read this and I thought it was about to go down...I'm an old head out the hood, so when I c that kinda talk I used to be down like 4 flat tires....But since this is the internet I had to change my gameplan....So I was about to grab my e-vest, and my e-nina, along w/my e-glock and e-extra clips....b/c dude tried to come hard at my boy TSOH, and TSOH is cool. All he wants is for people to get on the funky freight train....So I was ready to go e-fed on this e-beef until I saw that ol'dude was just stating his side. Then once TSOH replied and they e-dapped it off and showed some e-love and e-respect in order to e-squash the e-beef.So since we stopped the e-violence and put down the e-straps,  I was cool again and got back to brushin ya dig....Wink

That was good e-nuff, lol.

Edited by wave connection - May 25 2007 at 8:02am
DUB-C
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic