Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The truth about www.how2getwaves.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 8:05am
lol
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 8:21am
as soon as I read Tru Texans post I saw an image of world war II passing through my head
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Tru Texan Tru Texan wrote:

Mayn HOLD UP, HOLD UP!!! Now wait one Gotdaminute!!!!!!  I just logged on and read this and I thought it was about to go down...I'm an old head out the hood, so when I c that kinda talk I used to be down like 4 flat tires....But since this is the internet I had to change my gameplan....So I was about to grab my e-vest, and my e-nina, along w/my e-glock and e-extra clips....b/c dude tried to come hard at my boy TSOH, and TSOH is cool. All he wants is for people to get on the funky freight train....So I was ready to go e-fed on this e-beef until I saw that ol'dude was just stating his side. Then once TSOH replied and they e-dapped it off and showed some e-love and e-respect in order to e-squash the e-beef.So since we stopped the e-violence and put down the e-straps,  I was cool again and got back to brushin ya dig....Wink

Sup incashstack, r u gonna post something in the Random Room about that durag or what?

LOL
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 2:43pm
wow thats alot of E's
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
incashstack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incashstack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 5:05pm
By Boundless Forms. Their site is at duwave com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incashstack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 5:31pm

Never been to random room. Post a link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incashstack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 5:32pm

Never been to random room. Post a link.

cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 10:40pm
Just look for the thread.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 11:02pm
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 10:44am
to muh writing lol   that guy wrote all that for wat   no life  
ANOTHER LEVEL
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 1:50am
which guy u referring to?
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 10:22am
I think he was referring you
yiyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yiyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2012 at 8:11pm
a Blood Test, Researchers ID Depression in TeensResearchers Hope Depression Depression cheap replica handbags Depression Blood Test Can Ease Diagnosis, Knock Out StigmaBy CARRIE ABC News Medical UnitApril 17, 2012— Blood tests have long long

jordan 11 concords

long been the diagnostic standard for diagnosing teenage diseases, such mono and diabetes. Now researchers have developed a blood test test

designer handbags for less

test that can diagnose depression in teens, a step they will lead to a better way to identify the disorder disorder cheap designer handbags replica disorder in young people.Currently, diagnosing depression depends entirely on a willingness to report symptoms -- and a doctor's ability to to designer handbags outlet to interpret them. For teens, the diagnosis is particularly challenging, the natural emotional ups and downs of adolescence."Teenagers are extraordinarily extraordinarily

cheap jordans for sale

extraordinarily vulnerable to depression," said Eva Redei, author of the and a professor of psychiatry and behavioral medicine at the the cheap designer handbags replica the Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago. "And there no objective, biological measures for evaluating them for depression."In the the discount designer handbags the study, published today in the journal Translational Psychiatry, Redei her team developed a test that looks for markers in in cheap designer handbags replica in the blood of teens with major depressive disorder. By rats that had genetic and environmental predispositions for depression, the the

cheap designer handbags replica

yiyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yiyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2012 at 9:38pm

designer handbags outlet

told Glenn Beck on Wednesday.During a National Association convention last weekend, Nugent said, "If Barack Obama becomes becomes jordan concord becomes the president in November, I will either be dead in jail by this time next year."The U.S. Secret Service Service replica designer handbags Service said on Tuesday that it was aware of Nugent's and would investigate."The bottom line is I've never threatened anybody's anybody's

cheap replica handbags

anybody's life in my life," Nugent said on Beck's radio "I don't threaten, I don't waste breath threatening. I just just cheap designer handbags just conduct myself as a dedicated 'We the people' activist I've saluted too many flag draped coffins to not appreciate appreciate discount designer handbags appreciate where the freedom comes from."The gun-loving "Cat Scratch Fever" has not apologized for the incendiary talk, but added: "I'm "I'm cheap designer handbags "I'm not trying to diminish the seriousness of this, because the Secret Service are doing it they are serious." cheap designer handbags More popular Yahoo! News stories:

jordan 11

? Secret Service looking into Ted Nugent's violent anti-Obama message cheap jordan shoes ? Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels backs Romney in GOP GOP

cheap jordans for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic