Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updated pics---Wolfing and having PROBLEMS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 1:41pm
i wud cut dat sh!t. .dats just me.. i cant do dat wolfinin mess
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 1:34pm
try to tought it out for  just a little bit longer fam
brush it with the hard brush
and try the h20 method with a hard brush
and see if that helps

and btw
i just thought about it
do what supa said about condition you rhair for a while then brushing it down
never thought about that
niceeeeee supa

Edited by chrisdog212 - May 25 2007 at 1:45pm

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 1:31pm
you might have to buy another hard brush, give it another week, this is what works when for me when I feel like gettin a cut: I wash my hair thorouhly (leave conditioner in there for awhile) and brush that sh*t down. To me it looks like you just need a better brush thats all.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 1:23pm
I dont see the prob with the last 3 pics. After awhile you cant see the waves anymore thats just how it is for awhile.
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 1:18pm

I don't know what it is, but this week my hair has been looking worse than ever. All week Ive been trying to use anything except pomade, but when I take my cap off it just looks like matted up mess. Pomade lays it down good before but I tried going w/o it this week.  Then I left my new brush at my girls house (4hrs away) it was the hard annie....So i've been using the hard side of the annie 2071 double sided, but it doesn't seem to do the same. Maybe its the way the bristles are(b/c to me they don't seem to be as neatly separated and aligned like the single sided one) but it just doesn't seem to do my hair right...I think I'm gonna get a cut today. I can't take it! It doesn't look like I have waves at all!!!!!!And all of this b/c I wanted waves down to my neckline...DAMMIT BOY!!!!!  Let me show u:

This is how it looks after I washed it, and brushed it til dry w/Olive Creme...Again, brushing it with the hard side of the double sided brush doesn't seem to be doing ANYTHING compared to the other brush...

So then of course I want to smooth it out w/a softee, but like I told ya'll before, the softee makes all of my hair curl up on the ends. ITs like the hair curls backwards. So what I'll do is I'll just brush it maybe two strokes a side with a softee to smooth the waves out. ANything more than 2-3 strokes will have my hair looking like a scurl or something....(oh, notice how in the pics above  my hair looks one way,but as soon as I use the softee it looks like I have bald spots..thats b/c the waves are curling up so far u can see my scalp...and thats w/o Jam, pomade, or anything..thats just after brushing w/olive creme and brushing until my hair is pretty dry):

So then I put a wave cap on for about 45 mins, just to show ya'll how it looks laid down...The following two pics are w/o jam and right after my  2 stroke softee brushing...

See! U can only see about 2 waves! WHERE DID MY WAVES GO!!! So then I say, ok, let me damnpen it about and brush w/some Jam and let it chill for the night.....Well, when I wake up it looks like this

Not much better IMO. So its taking everything I got not to cut it b/c I swear it looks like Im either losing waves or breaking up the few connections I had. So I'm either gonna go and buy another brush (like the one I left at my chicks) and brush the hell out of my hair all day w/the pomade in it or go and cut it off....What do ya'll think?

Edited by Tru Texan - May 25 2007 at 1:23pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic