Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How often do u put ljot in ur hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
09dhicks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 09dhicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How often do u put ljot in ur hair
    Posted: May 28 2007 at 8:19pm
Should i put let's jam in my hair every day with carrot creme as if grease?
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by 09dhicks 09dhicks wrote:

Should i put let's jam in my hair every day with carrot creme as if grease?

How do you make your first post in the Random Room trying to give advice using let's jam, then you come out and make a thread asking when to use it?

WTF!!!? Angry

Edited by Davo - May 28 2007 at 9:46pm
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 8:27pm
damn man
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 8:30pm
you can do that everyday
but be sure to wash it out

and also
id hate to say something wrong around davo in person :D

Edited by chrisdog212 - May 28 2007 at 8:31pm

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 8:44pm
Awww man roasting, I love it. Blast him.
09dhicks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 09dhicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 8:54pm

nonbody was tryin  to give advice i was tryin to ask a question

meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 9:04pm
i would'nt do it everyday try it every two days
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by 09dhicks 09dhicks wrote:

nonbody was tryin  to give advice i was tryin to ask a question

The only way to ask questions is to use question marks. In the random room you stated your question in the form of someone telling another what they should do.

For example, I can't say use conditioner, then later on say can I use conditioner. If I did my first statement would seem as if I was telling people to use conditioner, not asking if I should use it.
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 9:52pm
Davo on some real sh*t do u have anger problems
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Gvyll Gvyll wrote:

Davo on some real sh*t do u have anger problems

No. But if you look at the facts that I was making, they make perfect sense. The problem with a lot of people on here is that they get so offended when someone says something negative, that they don't see the truth in what is being said.

It's all good though, cause I'm through discussing this topic too.
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 10:04pm
Davo, you biting comments don't always rub everybody the right way.  This could be one of the reasons why you didn't get many votes in the all-star poll.  Real talk.
DUB-C
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Davo, you biting comments don't always rub everybody the right way.  This could be one of the reasons why you didn't get many votes in the all-star poll.  Real talk.

True. More negativity than positive hurts ur reputation.
Personal Record: 6-0!
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 10:10pm

That's alright. It's just a team of people with nice waves. If you paid attention to my comments on that issue you would see the King Cash and I were having fun about the whole thing. I mean really what I'm am I gonna do, beat everybody up. I can talk trash on the INTERNET though. LOL

P.S.
    Nobody has to vote for me. It's just hair. Besides, I'm a Vet Member and that's good enough for me. Star
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by JaySole JaySole wrote:

True. More negativity than positive hurts ur reputation.

Voting is NOT about reputation, it's about waves. I don't vote for Cash because he's cool, or because he is a "Super Elite Member." I vote for him because he has nice waves. It's that type of biased opinion why the wrong people win elections. You have to know what your voting for.

Edited by Davo - May 28 2007 at 10:16pm
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 10:19pm
^^ Exactly, but back on topic dont load your hair with products that combo is ok but in general dont steer away from the main component of getting waves which is brushing.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 10:52pm
it depends on the person tho

if u really think about it u'd vote for someone cause of their action

EXAMPLE: if u knew a real ugly n**** not by looks by actions i mean a real mean n**** n this dude was going for class president u wouldnt vote for him cause u kno how he really is not for his morals to become president

but sometimes u have to suck up that pride n go for the better man

i personally like Davo's morals he has a truth to what he says (dont kno y he didnt win coach of the year....maybe cause of the reason i just stated but w/e......)

people to sensetive........... i would take that as positive feedback y post pics or post sh*t if u dont want honest feedback

Edited by Gvyll - May 28 2007 at 11:07pm
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
TsunamiWaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TsunamiWaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 11:33pm

*Stamps "Owned by Wave Connection," on Davo's head* *Laughs at Davo contradicting himself*
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2007 at 6:06am
Everytime someone makes a thread thats supposed to be in the random room it turns into some type of argument tho.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2007 at 6:29am
Originally posted by TsunamiWaves TsunamiWaves wrote:

*Stamps "Owned by Wave Connection," on Davo's head* *Laughs at Davo contradicting himself*
wait didnt i ban u? Wink
TsunamiWaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TsunamiWaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2007 at 6:56pm

It's a subliminal message, directed towards BIG.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic