Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meagan Goode? Has she always been that thick?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meagan Goode? Has she always been that thick?
    Posted: May 30 2007 at 2:51pm
Ok, I was watching Punk'd last night and Meagan Goode was on there. Now I've watched this chick and I always thought she was a cutie, even when she had the clear braces but she never really had a body that was to brag about. BUT MAN HAS ALL THAT CHANGED!!!! Last night on Punk'd she had on a tank top and some tights and man she was thicker than a snicker. I mean she got some curves now, in all the right places just like I like em! Lil waste, nice chest/hips/and a big ASS!!!! I didn't know she had filled out like that...
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2007 at 2:57pm

Do you think Meagan is all GOOD, lol.  Btw, there's no "e" in her last name.

%20Meagan%20GoodDownload

Edited by wave connection - May 30 2007 at 3:06pm
DUB-C
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2007 at 7:04pm
Meagon Good is overrated like Lebron James. Too much hype. I met her in person when she came down here to the mall and she looked only decent. I cant believe I had a big crush on her when she was starrin on Cousin Skeeter.
It's all about CHRISTINA MILLIAN!
Personal Record: 6-0!
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2007 at 7:20pm

when i watched that episode i was like whoa also!!!!

<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2007 at 7:55pm
i could say lebron is underated...would that make megan good perfect?Big%20smile
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2007 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Ima Try Ima Try wrote:

i could say lebron is underated...would that make megan good perfect?Big%20smile

It must be opposite day over there.
Personal Record: 6-0!
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 12:39am

Ya'll ain't feelin what I'm sayin....Meagan was only a cute girl to me, nothing spectacular and her body wasn't even enough to turn my head....BUT NOW???!!!?!!?!? Now she is thick like Treina man, I'm tellin u!

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 7:10am
^^ Thick like Trina now thats a stretch I admit she did come into her own out of nowhere, but when she was on Cousin Skeeter she was 18 when it started and 21 when it ended. Sometimes it takes them awhile to develop eitherway id tap LIGHT & EASY.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 8:43am
I'd break her in half. No lie. True Story. I remember when she was on Cousin Skeeter I thought the must have been something symbolic about the show having skeet in the name.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 10:11am
loll
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 1:10pm
When she was on that show and she had braces she was cute in a lil girl way, but her in that 50 cent video 21 thats when I was like damnnnn. Meagan UMM UMM GOOOOOOOOOD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic