Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vanessa Marcil is shaved bald

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mad Gasser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vanessa Marcil is shaved bald
    Posted: May 31 2007 at 2:17am
I cried all day today.
kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 5:33am
I searched the web today and found nothing....
Do you have a link to prove this?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 5:47am
I can't find pics...some girl told me on the bus that she did.
kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 6:08am
lol, I doubt its true then
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 12:34pm
I don't know about now, but after her first sting on General hospital, she shaved her head for an independent film that to my knowledge was never seen.  She was on NYPD Blue after that for a short time with short hair.  She since grew it back out in all its glory, but I don't know of anything recent.  I found a pic from 2001, she was at the premiere of "Lara Croft, Tomb Raider" with very short hair...a link:

http://www.dailyceleb.com/production/?view=event&eid=496&cap=vanessa+marcil

I checked Wireimage, and as of May 28, her hair was intact.

Edited by ssjockey - May 31 2007 at 12:42pm
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 12:41pm

I thought she looked great with her short hair... maybe she'll sign with law and order?

We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 3:18pm
Arch94 what makes you think they have to go there to get a short do? A moive deal with the makers of GI Jane would also work. Heck maybe a talking head US ones have short hair then our friends in the South America.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 3:30pm
Ridley Scott happens to be a hero of mine...as well as the late, great Robert Altman.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 3:19am
FANDANGO
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 9:25am

So, anyone else hear any good scoops on the bus?

love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2007 at 11:22am
Well any new that she is bald?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2007 at 10:26am
Originally posted by love it short love it short wrote:

Well any new that she is bald?

I have searched.  There is no news of her going bald, nor any plans to go bald.  She will more than likely keep her hair long.  I wouldn't expect a chop anytime soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic