Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Cole Haan Driving Shoe?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Cole Haan Driving Shoe?
    Posted: June 02 2007 at 10:14pm
Have you seen it? 

It is a new "driving shoe" that is a joint effort between Cole Haan and Nike.  I saw a photo in a recent Men's Vogue and even though it is a man's shoe, I was drooling. 

Does anyone one else make a similar driving shoe?  Definitely looks classy.

Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 9:34am
Those are great! Shoe's are so much Fun.
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 12:33pm
Haven't seen them but I have a pair of Prada driving shoes that I brought last summer that takes classy to another level.
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 5:42pm
never seen it.. got a pair of Polo Ralph Lauren driving shoes.. u gotta be fashionable to pull them babies off lol.
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

eriknehring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eriknehring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2010 at 5:13am
Thanks for sharing the useful information with all.That helped me a lot, it was all very specific.You have done an great job.Such an informative and well formed post!Thanks again for sharing that, it was wonderful of you.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic