Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOh where to start??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oh where to start??
    Posted: June 04 2007 at 2:45pm

With Betty and Henry declaring their love for each other, what else could be in the future but the loving ex girl friend being with child. Man who didn't see that one coming, and I also wonder if Wilhelmina will be able to get Mode with a new marriage? Don't know about everyone out there but i can't wait till fall.

McGee

Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2007 at 1:55pm
I don't like Willie at all.  I know that every show needs a bad character but I just have never warmed up to her.  I LOVE the bitchy blonde receptionist.  She is so sarcastic and cute as can be.  I also love the gay assistant to Willy.  I guess all CEO/executive types have gay PAs.  That is the hottest new trend.  So from that view they have it right.
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2007 at 2:00pm
For me there is something about Willie that makes me just want to bust my butt so i can be the bad guy. One thing you do have to say is at least she does it in style!!

McGee
corioliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corioliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2008 at 12:46pm
I just love Ugly betty :)
Clip in hair extensions - http://www.headkandy.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic