Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBaby's Daddie?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baby's Daddie?
    Posted: June 04 2007 at 3:22pm

Do you think that  Charlie is really pregnant? And if so is Henry really the daddy?

McGee

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 6:13pm
I Love Henry.  He is so perfect for Betty and I loved the actor that plays Henry on Jake 2.0.  I hope that Henry and Betty get together so that the actor can stick around.  He has been in about 3-4 shows over the past few years and it's time that he get a good show.

Do you remember him as Jake in Jake 2.0 or in Medical Emergency where he played a young doctor in emergency missions.  He was also in a comedy last season with Henry Winkler but I can't remember the name of the show.

I hope that Charlie is lying to trick Henry.  Oldest game in the book.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 12:03pm
Do you think she would lye just to keep Henry or do you think that there could be more that we don't know about??

McGee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic