Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shorts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shorts
    Posted: June 06 2007 at 1:56pm
Guys,

Being the Warmer time of the year, How many of you guys actully wear shorts in the summer months.  Or do you opt for the elusive "guy Capri" pants?  where do you guys stand on this subject?
veggie4life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veggie4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 8:06pm
I think shorts are the biggest no no ever and so are three quarter length. Full length coverage...fashion isn't comfy
Love you all

Tyler x x x
TMortis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMortis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 10:13am
I love shorts. I am looking for a nice pair os sandals, not like those heavy ones that men must have. I would rather wear deack shoes than tose.
Tommi
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 12:43pm
I wear shorts but I have a love for the linen capri's. The linen capri's are a nice casual look and more comfortable than denim in the hot summer months.
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by veggie4life veggie4life wrote:

I think shorts are the biggest no no ever and so are three quarter length. Full length coverage...fashion isn't comfy

how are shorts the "biggest no no ever?" shorts are plenty fashionable fool. u musta never seen me. i live in miami, i wear shorts pretty much year round, and this time of year, u ain't gon be wearin pants very much i dont care how big a no no it is. lol. and maybe im not as fashionable a guy as i thought, but what the hell are guy capris?
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Jammer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2008 at 5:45pm
i like shorts and they're not a big no no. they're comfy and practical especially during hot months...
L'amour, tojours l'amour...
jhonkevin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhonkevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2010 at 12:37pm
I wear shorts And I always wear in my sports time. Shorts are a bifurcated garment worn by both men and women over their pelvic area, circling the waist, and covering
kenney001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenney001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2013 at 1:36am
Hair

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 26 2013 at 1:17am
Wendyixv11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendyixv11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2013 at 2:52am
Hair

Wendyixv11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendyixv11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2013 at 4:36am
Hair

uhfezboprpgra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uhfezboprpgra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2014 at 2:43pm
Now let 's men, according to Qin Mengnuo meant to do. Qin Mengnuo see the manager to successfully suppressed, are not in the heart relieved. burberry outlet Do these are Du Xiaotian help burberry outlet online meter penalty, can be useful, before burberry outlet online 's heart did not end. Now, it seems that the results of the analysis and Du Xiaotian almost. Du Xiaotian this guy, not even the manager hesitated have thought of. burberry outlet online Phrase said by doing Qinmeng Na morning, but practiced for a long time. Du Xiaotian see Qinmeng Na performed well, are not in the side secretly nod.
You have to get this step burberry outlet online field, and you have the nerve to ask burberry outlet online eat. burberry outlet online I really do not know the last generation owe you. Or how. burberry outlet online Want to die now, you go jump into the sea and forcing burberry outlet online. You roll, you give burberry outlet online Begone. burberry outlet online Never want to see you this fool. Du Xiaotian put the plate back on the table, a nostalgia of seeing Qinmeng Na, said : Since you do not like burberry outlet online burberry outlet online went well. You can not be too sad. Car to Piedmont Road, the boat to cross the bridge.
If this time is also used good words good words, it michael kors outlet online is absolutely impossible. Good people being bullied, was riding a good horse, which is unchangeable truth. Store employees, some people know Qinmeng Na. Some people do not know. But this time, no matter Do you know, burberry sale see Qinmeng Na eyes, all imbued with a kind of awe. Boss, you see what arrangements. The back sidemanager. North at Qinmeng Na where I regret losing, Du Xiaotian holding plate scraping a few not six Qinmeng Na thought he was going to comfort myself, but I did not expect Du Xiaotian said, pointing to the plate : The face still do, burberry outlet online did not eat.

http://www.sdgcod2.altervista.org/index.php?file=Guestbook

http://isrmatrix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=465696

http://www.hi69.org/forum/showthread.php?p=638135#post638135

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic