Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

One Item

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One Item
    Posted: June 06 2007 at 2:01pm
Ok Guys i need your help.  If you had to pick one article of Jewlery you wear everyday,  what would it be?

Mine would so be Sunglass they are the one thing i think i have with me everyday.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 2:37pm
What about watches?

McGee
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 4:01pm
I used to be a big watch fan but then the batteries start going dead and i always forget to take them with me... and there was a  time when i took one my favorite watched to get the battery changed and the person working the desk at the store broke it!! i was completely mortified.
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 12:26pm
A nice watch would have to be my favorite accessory.
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 5:41pm

one item... prolly a watch. i wear one almost all the time, and my old bead necklace i got from the beach when i was much younger. i be rockin some shades occasionally too.

"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic