Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dark Spots on My Forehead!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nelson4mvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nelson4mvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dark Spots on My Forehead!
    Posted: June 11 2007 at 4:34pm
Yo, im kinda upset right now cuz everytime I wear a du-rag for a couple weeks, I start to get dark marks on my forhead. I've tried facial creams and soaps but the dark spots won't clear unless I stop weaing the du-rag. Is there another alternative to wearing a du-rag, such as a stocking cap, cuz u have to sleep with a du-rag everynight to get waves. Help me please!
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 4:36pm
Try the King cash method (Look it up), and dont wear you durag too much. I used to have a black line across my head. I stopped wearing it so much and it got better. And dont tie it too tight.
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 4:38pm
ya the King Cash method helps from getting deep lines on your forhead
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 4:48pm
I like the kings method, but it hurts my ears.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

meek millz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 5:12pm
yea like everyone said either the king cash method dont wear it as much or dont tie so hard.
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 5:22pm
Do you still have the dark line? If so ask your local barber are beautician for a facial and a scalp minipulation.

The dark spot is caused because a lack of oxygen occured in that area. Scalp minipulations and Facials are designed to promote blood flow to the major arteries keeping you younger looking while stimulating hair growth.

*Barbers and beauticians may not have the price for these services posted on the wall, But they have to know these techniques to pass the state board test. So just simply ask them and they will be more than happy to help you.

Dont tie it so tight becuase it can cause damage to to vital arteries leading to your brain and cause baldness, I break this all down in the book.

Edited by Ant Green - June 11 2007 at 5:26pm
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 5:36pm
Good job ant nice way to share information since you are a barber your self
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 6:00pm
ya nice way to use your barbernessBig%20smile
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Ant Green Ant Green wrote:

Do you still have the dark line? If so ask your local barber are beautician for a facial and a scalp minipulation.

The dark spot is caused because a lack of oxygen occured in that area. Scalp minipulations and Facials are designed to promote blood flow to the major arteries keeping you younger looking while stimulating hair growth.

*Barbers and beauticians may not have the price for these services posted on the wall, But they have to know these techniques to pass the state board test. So just simply ask them and they will be more than happy to help you.

Dont tie it so tight becuase it can cause damage to to vital arteries leading to your brain and cause baldness, I break this all down in the book.

Well done. I learned a lot from your info of knowledge you shared.
Clap
Personal Record: 6-0!
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 9:55pm
all i can say is listen to ant
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 10:22pm
I'm glad I could share that info. If you want those services at a discount price visit you local beauty college, where the chicks at.

Treat yourself and go and get face and scalp massaged by young chick with soft hands up at a  beauty college. BOY IT WORK BETTER THAN GINSENG, LOL. Having a girl you dont know that look good rub on yo face. Wow I remember those days like yesterdayCry. Anyway.

P.S. dont forget to tip her. Fine lil college chick might be the future wifey.Wink
LaDyWaVeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDyWaVeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 10:25pm
lmao@ ant...that's good stuff you tellin them
i wanna spin too, lemme do it
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 10:50pm
Thanks LW. (while Smiling).Wink
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Ant Green Ant Green wrote:

P.S. dont forget to tip her. Fine lil college chick might be the future wifey.Wink

Especially a fine filipino chick. Smile

Edited by JaySole - June 11 2007 at 10:55pm
Personal Record: 6-0!
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 3:49am
Lol yea dont wear it too tight. I wear king cash and a lose du rag or 2 wave caps
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic