Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3 AND 3 !!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 AND 3 !!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: June 12 2007 at 12:25am
i've been watchin videos these days n i'm like damn theres some wack ass songs out right now so heres my favorite n unfavorite songs or throwback annoying n good songs

Favorite:(in no particular order)

• Mike Jones,Snoop,Bun B:six four (guessed the name of the song but i'm sure its that)
  • Faboulous,Ne-yo:U make me betta (starting to get annoyed of it but i'll still bump to it)
  • Lil Rob:Summer nights

Annoying:

• T-Pain:buy u a drank
  • Young Berg:Sexy lady
  • Pretty Rick,Sean Paul: Push it (i think thats the name of it.....if it wasnt for Sean Paul this song would be wack have u seen the videoLOL)

post ur favorite n annoying songs if u like...........

Edited by Gvyll - June 12 2007 at 12:32am
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 12:46am
Favorite:
  • Ya Boy & The Game: Pillow Talkin
  • R Kelly & Usher: Same Girl
  • T-Pain & Akon: Bartender
Annoying
  • 50 Cent & Tony Yayo: Straight to the Bank
  • Lloyd: Killing me
  • Rihanna: Umbrella

Edited by JaySole - June 12 2007 at 12:46am
Personal Record: 6-0!
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 9:20am

Favorite:

R.Kelly & Usher-Same Girl
Fab & Ne-yo-Make me better
Tpain & akon -bartender/ Plies & Tpain-Shawty/ The whole tpain album lol

Annoyin:

Every souljA  boy song
Unk songs get hella anoyyin
50 cent str8 to the bank
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 4:02pm
Fav's:
* Rhythm of the Night- DeBarge. ( Now thats a real throwback for ya. 1985 and i still bump this sh!t. I catch grief for lovin it but hell, this song is my jam 4 all time.)
* F#ck all Night - Jay Z and Pharrell (Fly a$$ lyrics and beats and i'm pretty sure the old school keys and digital drums got somethin to do wit why i like it so much)
* Wouldn't get far - Game feat. Kanye ( Most of the time, the speed up old school vocals in the back attract me to the song but the lyrics are pretty good on this one.)

Annoyin':
* ANY AKON song since soul survivor. (Sorry, but he is pure straight up POP CANDY. I can't take him seriously anymore. He's obviously tryin to cash out to the white suberban teenie bopper crowd.
* ANY FERGIE song since the beginning of time. ( Never liked her. Really hurt the peas street cred. I mean, this b!tch was on the Mickey Mouse club. LOL
* Lean like a cholo - i don't know who made this song but it is garbage and they need to get punched in the face. It really ruins my day everytime i accidently hear it on the radio.

I just realized that all my favorite songs are somewhat outdated (especially the DeBarge one). Both the Jay Z and Game songs came out like 3 or 4 months ago. That is a true testiment to how much are music is declining in a short amount of time.

With that said, does anyone know when DeBarge will mount a comeback tour? because, i'm there front row.

Edited by Frizzle1986 - June 12 2007 at 4:02pm
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 5:07pm
one more song thats anoyin is that lil ma lip gloss i cant stand that songAngry
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Gvyll Gvyll wrote:

one more song thats anoyin is that lil ma lip gloss i cant stand that songAngry

AYODead

You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic