Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katie Holmes Cruise new cut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
AngelDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katie Holmes Cruise new cut
    Posted: June 13 2007 at 8:58am
http://perezhilton.com/upload/2007/06/kattttie.jpg

Im sure better pics will follow.
trekgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trekgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 9:14am
"We're sure Tom loves it now that she looks like a really cute fem boy!" Perez Hilton

Definately looks like a fem boy!!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 9:31am
Looks like her and Tom had the same haircut.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 9:37am
Score!

A huge step in the right direction. I'm glad she's been spending so much time with Posh...maybe shorter is yet to come.

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Robocop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robocop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 12:56pm
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 1:15pm
It doesn't look good in any of these photos, but she's out and about and probably didn't fix it before the shots. The cut looks good on Victoria Beckham. I'm not sure about Katie.
HopeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HopeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 2:35pm
I can't stand that creep Perez---he's so meanspirited and nasty!

I'd like to see the cut styled; til then I'll reserve judgment. 
There are photos at PopSugar:

katie-bob-2

Edited by HopeB - June 13 2007 at 2:39pm
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 2:58pm
Oh well. It isn't as short as Posh so there is one good thing. LOL.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 3:51pm
     Ouch I think Katie's haircut looks horrible. First, it's poorly cut. (Tom, was that YOU playing with scissors again?)
     Actually, since she was intent on hacking her locks, I think pixie short would have served her better. *Seriously*, but I've been wrong before, as in the instance of Liv Tyler. You don't know until you see it. But if she had contacted me (LOL) *before* this craptacular "makeover", I'd have told her to grow it longer and keep it! Best, Bob
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 3:57pm
I am really suprised by the responses.  I think it looks pretty cute.  Oh well, I stand proudly in the minority.
billyba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 3:59pm
A few HQ images...I like the new look

WesMantooth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesMantooth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 6:07pm
Wait, who is this woman and her little brother, Tom Cruise, that everyone talks about? Ha.

Whatever. I think it works as a fun summer style although she had great hair before.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 6:23pm
love it!!!!!!!   i have waited YEARS to see katie go to her chin    looks amazing  she is too damn cute!

Edited by lovebobs - June 13 2007 at 6:28pm
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 8:33pm
She has such a cute face!  I thought the shorter cut would make her look younger, but I think she looks more sophisticated.  I know Bob and Kramer disagree.  I think the cut makes her look taller, or Tom shorter, when they are together!  I like it!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 8:37pm
Much to my surprise, I like it. I'd like to see it styled more to be sure, but I suspect as a new wife and mother she wanted a more grown-up, sophisticated look, and I think she got one and it suits her well. Looks more like a sensual woman (one look at those legs and I wouldn't mistake her for a guy...).
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 7:39am
Is thsi the first time she has ever had a real style other than just long?  I like it!
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 8:11am
THe cut is OK but big kudos for just doing something different. Katie has remarkable features and some experimentation could give her a more fun, modern look. I'm just not personally a fan of women having the same long hair their entire life. This is a good move for her, a chance to re-invent herself from Dawsons Creek and the oddness of her original pairing with Tom. I don't understand the Beckham connnection. Isn't VB way older than her? But still they appear to be friends and in this case Posh was a great influence.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 9:02am
Bob is right about the cut itself being poorly executed--you'd think she could get a stylist who knows how to cut hair.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 10:19am
Originally posted by trout trout wrote:

Isn't VB way older than her? But still they appear to be friends and in this case Posh was a great influence.

If I am not mistaken (and I may be) Posh is 33 and Katie is 28
WesMantooth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesMantooth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 11:23am
Do you think Katie is ever glib with Tom Crusie? Her hair looks great, but I know Tom doesn't like glib. Just ask Matt Lauer.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic