Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ahhhh help i want to cut my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mikayla1319 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikayla1319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ahhhh help i want to cut my hair
    Posted: June 17 2007 at 5:41pm
ok so i want to cut my hair short like 4-6 inches and im at like 20 inches and i have a round face so its a change but i really want it the problem is my mom do u think it will be ok? p.s. send pics and i want to be able to make it into a fauxhawk
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 5:51pm
Mikayla,

Can you post a picture of what your hair looks like now, so we can see the type of hair you have. Also do you mean fauxhawk or an emohawk? I just never heard of a fauxhawk, that's all.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikayla1319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 6:10pm
i dont do camaras but i have a face like drew barrymore and i have dyed black hair(its turning light brown) and its like 20 inches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikayla1319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 6:11pm
a fauxhawk is like david beckham and my hair is monster thick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikayla1319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 6:23pm

this is what i want
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 2:24pm
Well it sounds like you have given it alot of thought. So i would say go for it. 

Why would your mum not want you to cut your hair? And what would she do if you did? It is your hair after all.  May i ask your age, as she may tink you are too young to make your own discissions. Parents are great at that, but there are also occassions where they are correct.  Cutting your hair is not one of them, unless of course you have a major contract with a shampoo company LOL, then i could understand. Your hair will grow back if you change your mind. If you got a tattoo then that's for life or until you can afford the painfull surgery anyway.

The style in the picture is not really David Beckham, but it's cute and sexy, and from how you describe yourself it should suit you.  I like it but then i like long and short hair. I guess your mum see it as cutting your hair means you are no longer her little girl.  If you do cut it i'm sure she will love it after a few days, when she realises you are still the same person. Plus the time it saves in the bathroom. You never know if she has long hair you might convince her to cut hers too. Smile

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikayla1319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 4:53pm
thanx im 13 by the way im punk rocker and i think my mu doesn't feel im old enough like u said also i don't get it cuz she'll let me dye it(i'v been ever color possible) so i can only guess why i cant cut it also i HATE long hair with a passion so u see why i want it cut plus its so my style im short and spunky just like the hair thanx for the tips
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 1:53pm
I forgot to ask if you had shown her the photo you posted, just so she doesn't think you are gonna get a mohawk.  If you're in the UK then your mum will remember the original punk era and some of the styles that were around then and just hopes you don't get something that outrageous.  Maybe if she seeing pictures of the style you want (and show her the more conservative pictures) then she will not object, or at least agree a compromise.

Good Luck Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic