FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Off Topic Gangs around your way? Lets dis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Off Topic Gangs around your way? Lets dis
    Posted: June 20 2007 at 4:11am
So what gangs yall boys got around your way. When I lived in Sacramento I remember the Del Paso boys had a click but I don't remember what they called themselves. Fake bloods and fake crips mostly. A few block gangs but that was mainly it. When I moved down to Shreveport, Louisiana it was mostly fake bloods and crips, a few block runners, an East West conflict, and some a conflict with the town across the river Bossier City. I really can't stand them fake little N's be throwing up signs all day. I just be sitting their like ain't no gang want some little dude from the suburbs. Ima wait for WC to post to get in some philosophical debate over this.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 5:19am
we got crips, bloods, & BO$$.
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 5:48am
It ain't no gangs in D.C. no crips bloods none of that.That closest gang to where I live is in Maryland and Virginia called Maria Salvatrucha aka MS 13 research them.
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:07am
I know all about MS 13. They beheaded this one dude in Baltimore with a machete. They raped this one girl who couldn't speak in chicago. 
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:28am
Sh*t Chicago got alot. It's too many 2 name all of em. Vice Lords, 4's, Stones, Latin kings, gd's, mld's, bd's, sd's, new breeds, Latin counts, cobras......... No bloods or crips. Actually there are a few bloods on the north side not many tho.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 7:36am

Dependint on what part of New York your from there are bloods & crips all over though. Plenty of fake gang members out there. But for the most part we dont have gangs its more like you kno who to stay away from, you kno who did what, and you kno who will most likely shoot you in the face. It's more of a word of mouf concept.

in Yonkers, NY there are bloods, my brothers area crips all over the place. There's this Puerto Rican gang and a Dominican Republic gang who fight each other constantly, PR live on one block and DR live on the next block Thumbs%20Down, every summer it gets worse and worse.

At the Puerto Rican day parade the Latin Kings showed up AGAIN, and over 280people were arrested and so on etc.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 7:37am

Miami: Boobie Boys (A local gang with about 500 peeps) & Latin Kingz. No crip and bloods tho

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 9:09am
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

Dependint on what part of New York your from there are bloods & crips all over though. Plenty of fake gang members out there. But for the most part we dont have gangs its more like you kno who to stay away from, you kno who did what, and you kno who will most likely shoot you in the face. It's more of a word of mouf concept.

in Yonkers, NY there are bloods, my brothers area crips all over the place. There's this Puerto Rican gang and a Dominican Republic gang who fight each other constantly, PR live on one block and DR live on the next block Thumbs%20Down, every summer it gets worse and worse.

At the Puerto Rican day parade the Latin Kings showed up AGAIN, and over 280people were arrested and so on etc.

Did Juelz Santana call the cops?
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 9:56am
we got da district and da westside!!! they rival gangs or wateva!!! and small minor ones like pollard road , gray-court , and 44!!!
jman14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jman14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 10:48am
down in the raw(riviera beach) we got 6co, ace click CLK(crazy latino killas)
T-Ave,13th street soldiers,fihouse, 3up 4down, goon squad, buckwild, downtown, redneck crips, outwest and its alot more but i cant think of them now
300 degreez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300 degreez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 11:09am
chi-town bdn>>>>>>insert and dats on king david nah sleepy b is right its a million gangs in chicago u might be here all night  my cousin renegade bd from 45th

Edited by 300 degreez - June 20 2007 at 7:18pm
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 1:22pm
Bloods(fake)
Crips(fake)
Family Plan
TMN
MFN
Latin Kings n Queens(dont kno to much bout em)

n a whole other round of fake ass bustas i dont remember now

<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 1:37pm
Oh yea I 4got bout souls and renegades.  So yall tellin me aint no Vice Lords, 4's, or gd's where yall at. I figured we was da only city dat had Breeds cuz we fight da same n**g*z every year. All da people I know from other cities and states tell me Vice lords, Kings, and gd's everywhere. I know 4 a fact they in most states.
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 2:05pm
Not in the cities I've lived in. Theres been a lame duck Vice Lord group trying to steal turf but other than that I haven't really seen them.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 2:50pm
In New Jersey its Bloods, Crips and Latin Kings.
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 2:54pm
I heard 2 b a blood in Jersey u gotta sit on da highway at night, wait till a car flash their lights on, follow em, and then kill em.
S.L.A.B. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.L.A.B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 3:26pm
lots of fake and real where i live

you can't really tell unless you hang with em
[QUOTE=25cent]thats a old time waver named stormy seas he got waves trust me [/QUOTE]
founder of the 180 meths

knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Sleepy B Sleepy B wrote:

Sh*t Chicago got alot. It's too many 2 name all of em. Vice Lords, 4's, Stones, Latin kings, gd's, mld's, bd's, sd's, new breeds, Latin counts, cobras......... No bloods or crips. Actually there are a few bloods on the north side not many tho.

cosign
sharpwingz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharpwingz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 4:21pm
i lives in  n.y.c the city of gangs we got MAD GANGS AND I LIVE IN DA HOOD SOUTH SIDE  S.O.P QUEENS
 OUR GANGZ

GANG                                                  COLOR

BLOOD(PIRU)                                      RED   STACRIP                                              BLUE  
L.B(LOST BOYZ)                                   BLACK AND WHITE
L.B.B(LOST BOYS BLOOD)                    RED AND BLACK
L.B.C(LOST BOYZ CRIP)                       BLACK AND NAVY BLUE
M.O.B               
C.B.T(CANNOT BE TOUCHED)
S.P.C (SQUARE PIMPIN CREW)
L.F(LONG FOUNDATION)                         WHITE
L.K(LATIN KING)                                 YELLOW AND WHITE
MS.13

Edited by sharpwingz - June 20 2007 at 4:22pm
A_boogz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_boogz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 4:25pm

cosign^ south side queenz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic