Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Off Topic Gangs around your way? Lets dis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 4:41pm
down here we got crips and bloods but we mostly got a lot of clicks not that many serious gangs
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Lil D.C. Lil D.C. wrote:

It ain't no gangs in D.C. no crips bloods none of that.That closest gang to where I live is in Maryland and Virginia called Maria Salvatrucha aka MS 13 research them.

Mara Salvatrucha son. Not Maria lol.
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:08pm

Miami is so big I could be posting all day just to name em...cuz you got your blacks, haitans, cubans...it's like another world in Dade

but you got:

2nd Street Fellows
35th Street Players
Baby Demons
Blackheart
Carol City Lynch Mob

I could go on and on

OAKCLIFFTX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OAKCLIFFTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:16pm
rick ross runs wit boobie boys? i heard they crazy
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:18pm
yep ^ the biggest are Zoe Pound (haitian squad), Boobie Boys, and Latin Kingz. But there's a lot of neighborhood squads

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
PiruLove View Drop Down
Rookie Of The Year '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PiruLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:18pm
Whats poppin Y'all? This is the post where i shine! HARLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Straight up Blood(Neighborhood,Piru tree top,nine trey ganstas, blood stone villains, bounty hunters, bishops) wit a few crabs. I rep that 5'9 Brim Blood Gang YA Dig and believe me when i tell you what we do ain't fake its mostly real and As for Crips ( Hoovers, G-stone, Folks, neborgihood)  HARLEMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As For King Cash, Boobie Boys is Folk Which is like a brother to the crip nation.

Edited by PiruLove - June 20 2007 at 6:19pm
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by OAKCLIFFTX OAKCLIFFTX wrote:

rick ross runs wit boobie boys? i heard they crazy

yep

Edited by King Cash - June 20 2007 at 6:20pm

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:51pm
dang i see i aint the only one from miami. i know we got zoe pound and latin kings that are pretty big like cash said. blackheart, skullheads, and i know we got ms13 too. there's probably so many around here that i aint even aware of
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

iwave View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Lil D.C. Lil D.C. wrote:

It ain't no gangs in D.C. no crips bloods none of that.That closest gang to where I live is in Maryland and Virginia called Maria Salvatrucha aka MS 13 research them.

i checked them out online..they seem kinda cultish.
Drek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 7:10pm

this thread just shows how blacks kno bout gangs

we fitting the statistics people!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Drek - June 20 2007 at 7:10pm
300 degreez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300 degreez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 7:13pm
folks= discples
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 7:29pm
Lol we got five deuce hoova crips round her crips bloods, false claimin ass n****s in my opnion i call em nighttime thugs cus they only wear their sh*t at night
RJizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 8:53pm
Bout 7 years ago when i lived in Baltimore and DC at one point i remember MS-13, Craziest gang in the world. I thout there was bloods and crips but im almost sure they had Latin Kings/Queens. Mostly neighborhood gangs about gettn dat Crack money.  I live right outside of East St. Louis, Illinois now. Theres everything except MS. Crips Bloods, GD's and Vicelords. And in St. Louis this gang called Black Mob.  Pretty much fake n****z cuz my freshman year i banged crip and u can tell it was fake because i got out alive. n****s over here be in rival gangs and be best friends. Thats wat confuses the sh*t outta me. People join gangs based on which one seems cooler to them. And then all of a sudden weak n****z wanna stand behind the name of their gang when 1. They aint really down, and 2. Even if they was they homies wouldnt do nothin no way. and 3. Bein in a gang dont make u all of a sudden able to fight. Mostly jus a bunch of myspace gangsters. Bang on the internet but scary when u talk to em at school or in the street. But dont get me wrong in East St. Louis they dont play no bullsh*t. The bang hammers.
getdizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getdizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 12:31am
i live in nova by dc we got mad spanish gang ms13 southside locos
and tha black gangs pyru,33rd,folks,crips,bloods,and a new gang that where green called m.o.b.
PiruLove View Drop Down
Rookie Of The Year '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PiruLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 10:48am
M.O.B. is money over bitches which is blood.
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Drek Drek wrote:

this thread just shows how blacks kno bout gangs

we fitting the statistics people!!!!!!!!!!

I can respect you trying to fight the "power" but you're way off. Awareness contributes to nothing but avoiding a problem and eventually finding a solution. I could see an argument about how gangs are the result of the "white man" holding us down but other than that I have no f**king idea what you are talking about.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 1:52pm
I'm from bronx and we got bloods cripts and latin kings some one wrote on the wall around my block warriors are back LOL those fools
sharpwingz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharpwingz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by PiruLove PiruLove wrote:

M.O.B. is money over bitches which is blood.

M.O.B IS NOT BLOOD  BUT SOME OF THEM ARE COOL WITH BLOOD LIKE
L.B LOST BOYZ +CRIP =L.B.C LOST BOYZ  CRIP
iBrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by A_boogz A_boogz wrote:

cosign^ south side queenz

Mobzdale.
PiruLove View Drop Down
Rookie Of The Year '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PiruLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 11:00pm
True, But mad ni55as on the west is reppin MOB wit they Blood set. But you probably tlking but that in general. But i rep 5'9 BRIM. Ya DiG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARLEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic