Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - going short with shoulder length hair but afraid
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

going short with shoulder length hair but afraid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ragdollragdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragdollragdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: going short with shoulder length hair but afraid
    Posted: June 22 2007 at 1:11pm
I will like to go an  cut my shoulder length hair, shorter but afraid to . Everytime I go to the hairdresser I say trim it. I really hate short hair. I can think about is cutting my hair short. Today, twice I went to get the scissor to do  cut it short but I stop myself and go Do I really want to do this. I been thinking about for almost a year off and on. Today, It was more at on  point. Does this mean I am really ready for the short the hair. I am still afraid of it. The last time I had short hair I was 12 years old. This is what my hair look look now and it is really thick.

Edited by ragdollragdoll - June 25 2007 at 9:52am
regina8402 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regina8402 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 2:43pm
i say if you want to cut then cut it, it grows back.  but if you are afraid then cut MORE than just a trim. cut it at least where you can see that you cut your hair.  you can even add layers into it and that sometimes gives a shorter look to your hair.Smile
littlegreeneyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlegreeneyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 10:41am
well i cant really see your picture but if you keep thinking about getting it short then your no going to be happy until you've given it a try. Ive just cut mine shorter and found its good to have a look round at lots of pictures of different styles first to make sure you know what you want doing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic