Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

color zap hair color remover*pics*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: color zap hair color remover*pics*
    Posted: June 24 2007 at 5:01pm
 I made this page  b/c i could never seem to find out the information i wanted on any color removers. i see other ppl have the same probblems or question about using them.

i began my journey from dyed black hair(with a varity of reds, greens and blues under the black) to my blonde i have now.

i hope this helps out anyone who has questions or wants to see what the result are using a color remover

please note this is my own personal expeince using this one particular product. my hair is in no way the same shape it was long ago since i have bleached my hair to further lighten it to  blonde.

to me hair is hair, it's dead it will grown back, cut it short shave it whatever, but to some it is their lively hood and you run the  risk of serously damaging your hair like me( lost about 6 inches in the process)just a word of advice. expect the the worst so if the worst happens your were already prepared for it.Wink

http://www.colorzap.50megs.com/

Edited by suicides_eve - June 24 2007 at 6:02pm
G2color crazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G2color crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 7:08pm
I have never heard of color zap, does it lift the natural color at the root?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 9:11pm
no it only removes the dyed color, it in no way affects the new growth
lovetocolor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 10:32pm
i went to your sight and loved the info...great story and good to know about that magic product....black to strawberry blonde is just incredible.  thanks for sharing that with us.
happy coloring

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2007 at 1:22pm
thanks i thought there would be others out there who would love to hear my little sucess storyBig%20smile 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2007 at 2:05pm
you were right!!
happy coloring

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2007 at 3:52pm
oh hey there....i just reread your page and finally i was able to get to where i could sign guestbook and i saw "colors i've been since then"  your hair is the most lovely shade of blonde!!!  people in hollywood pay mucho dinero for that shade of blonde....well, what are ya gonna do?  keep us informed....you are like a hair guru.
happy coloring

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 8:11am
*bump*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2007 at 7:39pm
bump
Jojoswr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojoswr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2007 at 7:22am
So much great information. Thank you for the post. You look great as a blonde.
Slipknothartgir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slipknothartgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2007 at 4:39pm
I'm sure glad yr hair didn'g fall out! U saved from frying my hair any worse than it is.I'm getting that stuff soon.I'd like a new friend to talk to about hair.if u wanna talk hit me up on my e-mail,Slipknothartgirl@yahoo.com I'm Christina, hope to chat soon.
Leeann_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leeann_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2007 at 11:18am
Anyone know if this is availible at Sally's in the UK?

My hair was bleached blonde, then i put manic panic pink all over it but it was far to bright Shocked  So I put a bright red hair dye over it but the roots are still red and the rest has washed out to a light browny orange.

Do you think this would work in my hair?

Leeann

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2008 at 12:05am
bumpity bump!
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2008 at 11:54am
I still wish I had a sally's that would have come in handy when I dyed my hair black.. however woud it lift black from already dark hair? or even from bleached hair?
~* Bambi Lee *~
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2008 at 11:56am
I don't think your dakrblonde color is darkblonde either, it looks more coppery.... i used to dye my hair darkblonde all the time and it was more of a light brown color than that..... is that the color of your hair now? blonde?
~* Bambi Lee *~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 12:42pm
just checking to see how everything is  I see i started a trend of ppl taking pictures of there resualts it good that ppl are finally doing that.

nope i am no longer blonde i got a pixie cut about 7 months ago and been growing out virgin since, i rediscovered my spiral curls  which i toally for got i had since the bleach and coloring turned my hair almost stick straight.

its good to see ppl are having great results using color removers.

happy coloring all!
lilly91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilly91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2008 at 10:22am
well i have considered on bleaching my hair but then i know it will fry it really bad and i myslef have gone through manyy hair colors. && i was talking to one of my friends because i have really black hair (dyed) and she mentioned color zap i had never heard of this product. then i started searching up inormation on this and came to your page i wanted to know if it will remove natural hair color PLEASE HELP i want to get rid of this black.
lilly :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2010 at 9:58am
*bump*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2010 at 11:13am
heyyyyy eve!!!!!!!!!  how are ya doing?????  my hair is excellent and beautiful....how's yours???????  so glad to get this!  happy new year miss hair expert!
happy coloring
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic