Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Omarosa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Omarosa
    Posted: June 29 2007 at 10:15am

I'm amazed at the amount of time obvoiusly spent on a personality (NOT celebrity) who 99% of the people who even know who she is remember her in a very bad light.  Ten links?  Wow, great work.  I just don't get it in her case.

kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 4:22am
Tranny or one ugly lesbo
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 12:06am
Dude, I just tried them again and they work for me. I guess you can go to www.gettyimages.com and search for Omarosa if you're inclined. Something tells me you're not inclined.

Edited by Kramer - June 29 2007 at 12:07am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 12:04am
For me, the bottom line is that only the first and last links work.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 10:33pm
If you're like me, you spend a great part of every waking day wondering, "I wonder whatever happened to Omarosa?" You remember Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth. She was one of the loudmouth liars who got kicked off Donald Trump's "The Apprentice" and has been milking her 15 minutes of fame ever since.

Well, she went from looking like this on the show:
(Yes, the show was broadcast in black and white when it first aired back in the 1920s Wink)

To this in April 2004 (note the "big mouth):
(Yes, I'm a big fan of Camryn Manheim's long hair!)

To this two months later:

To this suddenly longer look in September 2004:

To this more conservative look (easy on the lipstick) the next month:

To this stylish look in May 2005:

To this in February 2006:

To this -- shorter, bangs and seemingly a heavier frame -- on June 4, 2007:

This this -- the bangs are gone -- just 17 days later:

And finally to this on June 26, 2007:

The bottom line to me is A) it's amazing that Getty Images could dedicate seven pages of photos to her, B) that I'd bet money that she was a tranny and C) that I can't believe you read this far.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic