FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Understanding the right side.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 6:24pm
Also you're not breaking this stuff down like you think you are. You're basically stating your theories in way in which you make things more complicated. Not everyone has you're education nor is everyone going to get it. You break it down which is fine but then you complicate with your large words which might I add are used in a condescending way.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

Also you're not breaking this stuff down like you think you are. You're basically stating your theories in way in which you make things more complicated. Not everyone has you're education nor is everyone going to get it. You break it down which is fine but then you complicate with your large words which might I add are used in a condescending way.

If anyone has trouble understanding my post, I'll be glad to clarify, upon request.
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 10:16pm
  your applying too much force on your right side because your right hand is a lot of stronger.. And applying a lot of force isn't really efficient. Example when you are sweeping the floor you get better results when you're sweeping with control not force.."delicate" is the key

I didn't have a problem getting my right side when i realized that.[/QUOTE]

I think this part may be true
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
~TeMpEsT~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~TeMpEsT~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2010 at 3:06am
ayy ced clark yo waves COLD how you brush to get them to connect like that ???? they look like perfect symmetrical rings haha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic