Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can Anyone Help Me!?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
salax71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salax71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can Anyone Help Me!?!?!?
    Posted: June 29 2007 at 7:07pm
Ok so, now that summer lax season started our team decided to all get our haircut. I am tall and have a long face and I have hair that is about to my shoulders. I figure I want a bob. One that is really choppy in the back OR an aline with a buzzed nape. If anyone has pictures can you please help me!
ThanksSmile
Amanda
salax71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salax71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 12:32pm
can anyone help???
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 6:02pm
Amanda, weekends are slow on this board; you might have to wait until Tuesday or so for pictures.  In the meantime, there are plenty of posts in the short hair forum that meet your request; perhaps if you posted a picture of yourself and a picture of a cut you like, you might get more help.
HAWG
salax71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salax71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 9:18pm
ill think ill do that
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2007 at 3:25am
Did you have something like this in mind?

Let me know what you think as i may have other pictures if you want something different.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2007 at 8:40am

Here are a few.....let me know if you like any more or different style

goodluck
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2007 at 8:44am

salax71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salax71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2007 at 10:00am
I really like Snipettes pix. I am thinking of something like that, but I am not sure.
I have a pic of myself
http://www.salisbury.com/suflyer/2006-04-11/sports/ash-sasamandatack1-color.gif
thanks for the help
Amanda
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2007 at 12:26pm
Amanda, thanks for posting a picture.  I think that with your facial features (oval which means you can get away with just about anything you'd like) you could go with either style Snipette posted or the Posh Bob that Conrad posted.  I think you ought to start with this one

Good luck with this adventure and let us know what you end up doing please.
HAWG
salax71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salax71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2007 at 3:30pm
What I think I will do is cut it in stages. Go first with a long bob, then go up to chin length then elevate it until I like how the cut looks.
Thanks for the pix everyone!
Amanda
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2007 at 5:27pm

Sounds cool, can't wait to hear about it.

HAWG
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2007 at 6:05pm
Hi Salax71

I'm glad you liked the pictures. HAWGs right, if you're not sure of going short straight off the the picture he picked out would look amazing on you and then go shorter.  However if you are feeling brave then my second picture would also make you look stunning. More imact, but a bigger risk so to speak.  From your picture you could have almost any style.
I would say be brave and go for the shock value with your friends and go short, but it's not my hair and you have to do what'ss right for you.

Post a picture once you get it cut so we can see how great it looks Smile
Cheers
S
wr1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wr1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 11:39am
Amanda,

did you ever decide on a style?
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 3:58pm
Hi,  So did you manage to get it cut or have you changed your mind?

If you did cut it what style did you decide on.

All the best
S
wr1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wr1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 7:34am
i think this was a hoax
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic