Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

breast reduction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RachelK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachelK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: breast reduction
    Posted: June 30 2007 at 8:23pm

hi. i want to have a breast reduction and i was wondering if any of you have had this done before. i'd like to know how much it would cost, how painful the recovery process is, any chance insurance would cover this? i just need as much information as possible. thanks in advance!     -Rachel-

joybery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joybery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2011 at 4:20pm
There is cosmetic surgery is available now a days. It removes some extra fat of your breast easily. In surgery a whole is made in breast and some fat are removed. It is little bit costly treatment. It may cause some infection but depends on individual case.
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2011 at 10:04pm
I haven't done it yet since my bust size is just small but if I we're you I will search on the internet on how much it will cost for that surgical procedure.
briensmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briensmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2011 at 11:35pm
Breast reduction can be defined as the surgical reduction of breast volume to achieve a smaller aesthetically shaped breast mound with concomitant relief of the potential symptoms of a large breast. There is some evidence to suggest that breast reduction may reduce the individual risk of breast cancer.A significant portion of the breast tissue is removed during the surgery. This causes a reduction in the chance for breast cancer after breast reduction. Regular screening and check ups should be continued after the breast reduction surgery, as the cancer risk is not nullified. Mammography findings will be slightly altered after the surgery due to scarring and calcium deposits. Cancer detection rates are not significantly altered by breast reduction if regular screening using physical examination and mammography are done.

Thanks

vehicle transport

karengriffin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karengriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2011 at 11:13pm
Man trust me no matter what companies and ads say, I dont think its worth it. It is not as easy. Work out do chest exercises than suffer surgery pains. What do you think. Its an asset after all?
JaylinMills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaylinMills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 9:41am
how can u says that man  has good qualities 
dcssalman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcssalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2013 at 5:16am
Impressive and great information thanks for the  post
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic