Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

shaving your head is never a good thing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shaving your head is never a good thing
    Posted: July 03 2007 at 10:56am
so I don't know if this counts as a blooper since I did it on purpose but it's still a funny thing when I look back on it

when I was in high school I was a dork and always wanted (needed) some sort of attention.  I was sick of my orange fuzzy clown looking, dried out over processed shoulder length head of hair and decided to do something about it.  I picked up my hair in a pony, took a comb and parted my hair from ear to ear (just about at earlob length) and told my sister to first straighten out the part to make it even and to shave off (with barber hand held clippers) all the hair that fell below the part.  she proceeded to shave half my head bald and ended up shaving about four inches of hair from the base of my neck to the part I had drawn. the part was crooked and to even it up we ended up shaving just above my ears, so I was bald from the top of my ears down.  we then took some hair dye and colored what was left of it a dark purple.  since this wasn't something I could really hide from my parents, they both were beyond ready to kill me

looking back on it now, it was such an ugly hairstyle.  I'm sure if I look hard enough I can find some pictures.  I'll see what I can do.  I thought I was so cool for having such a punk hairstyle - I think I was more of a dork in high school then I give myself credit for
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic