Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

List your top 10 Greatest MC's Of All Time!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by stormy_seas stormy_seas wrote:

joc, best of all time?

my list (im southern remember)

1biggie
2z-ro
3hawk
4paul wall(old school)
5scarface
6jadakiss
7easy e
8jae millz
9rest of the s.u.c.
10koopa

This my boy right here but you forgot PAC dawg come on

I dont want to nmber out of respect but ten off the dome no hesitation..

Biggie, Pac, Chamillionaire, Z-Ro, Wayne, H A DUB K, all i can think of...kanye is good
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 11:35pm
lol wow i'm seein all kinds of rappers on yalls lists.. joc? boosie? anyway, heres mine pretty much off the top of my head...

1. B.I.G.
2. Jay-Z
3. Nas
4. Tupac
5. Rakim
6. Big Daddy Kane
7. Eminem
8. Scarface
9. Slick Rick
10. KRS-One

I could go on and on, and I'd probably end up changing the last part of this list somewhat
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 11:53pm
^good list!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 2:09pm

my bad , take easy off and throw on pac

i aint heard him in a minute
www.datpiff.com
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 3:17pm
how yall aint got love for Eazy E., Cube, and DRE? wut kind of world is this.
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 3:17pm
Cant forget about the Bone Thugs neither. and when Game is done he'll def. be a legend
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 4:51pm
yeah, but his new ish aint really nuthin
he kills his image with all that mess

dam, i fogot about dre
www.datpiff.com
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 6:57am
Originally posted by JMAN21 JMAN21 wrote:

how yall aint got love for Eazy E., Cube, and DRE? wut kind of world is this.

I got luv for all of them Cube could definitely make most peoples top 10, Dre would be top 5 as far as greatest producer, No offense but Easy wasn't a huge talent like that because Ice Cube was writin for him for awhile so I couldnt put him up there, and as a group N.W.A. would be # 3 or 4 because they left a permanant mark on hip-hop by not being afraid to speak out against the government.

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 8:07am
Originally posted by stormy_seas stormy_seas wrote:

yeah, but his new ish aint really nuthin
he kills his image with all that mess

dam, i fogot about dre

Image shouldn't factor into liking a rapper. I've gotten past the fact that for a rapper to rhyme hes probably not this gang banging, ill-educted person who doesn't read.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 12:48pm
Look at Talib Kweli I mean he's from Brooklyn, he went to college and shyt but he doesn't have to glorify negative shyt that goes on in the hood everyday everybody does it what makes rapper A's story different from rapper B's there will always be someone out there going against the grain, Saigon is another good example this is a street dude that got my respect dude been out of jail his whole life he doesnt have to rap about violence all the time though even though he got a couple assault charges because he got mad talent if you checked out the Pain In My Life video then you know what I'm talking about, theres more to life than gangbanging, hos, jewelry, and how tall your rims are.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic