Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kinda new here...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kinda new here...
    Posted: August 03 2007 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Shanarana Shanarana wrote:

I was a memeber a while ago, but couldn't remember my user name and password, but created a new one.  I love this site, so much good information.

I do have a question.  I have used almond oil on my hair and have left it in for about 4 hours and it really made a difference in my hair.  Was wondering if it would be safe to put it in and leave it on overnight?

My hair is long pass my bra strap and has wave to it, I try and do everything I can to keep it in the best condition I can.  I'm 43 so I do need to color just the roots when I need to.

I think it would be fine to leave it in overnight. Are you washing it out afterward, or are you leaving it in?

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 5:58pm
Oil is a very good way to deep condition your hair.Over night oiling is just a way of doing two things at once.I oil overnight at least 2 times a week. This time of year, though, I am going for more like 3 because of the heat. 
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
Shanarana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shanarana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2007 at 2:08pm
I was a memeber a while ago, but couldn't remember my user name and password, but created a new one.  I love this site, so much good information.

I do have a question.  I have used almond oil on my hair and have left it in for about 4 hours and it really made a difference in my hair.  Was wondering if it would be safe to put it in and leave it on overnight?

My hair is long pass my bra strap and has wave to it, I try and do everything I can to keep it in the best condition I can.  I'm 43 so I do need to color just the roots when I need to.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic