Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2 Quick Questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
|2yan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote |2yan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 Quick Questions
    Posted: July 07 2007 at 9:34am
Quick question...its about the time wolfing begins. Wolfing begins the week that you get your haircut and start brushing or, the week when you begin to see the lines in your hair?

Also, im pretty sure my 360's wont be fully formed by the time school starts (August 14th), and i dont want to get it cut until im happy with the formation of my waves but at the same time i dont want to start school out with my hair not being up to par. So what you all suggest get it cut/trimmed or keep wolfin (what would you do if you were in my situation) also if you did get it cut would you get a dark caeser even though they arent fully formed or something else? Thanks in advance.

Edited by |2yan - July 07 2007 at 9:35am
hmdp1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hmdp1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 9:39am
keeep wolfen brushin alot moistrizing and if you did get it cut get a dark ceaser
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 9:40am
Wolfin starts the second you finish getting a haircut.  Just wolf and brush until right before school starts and get a dark ceasar haircut.  Since you only have about five weeks until school starts, you'll probably need to work on your waves throughout the school year.
DUB-C
|2yan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote |2yan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 9:46am
Cool cause I was trying to figure out how many weeks would I have been wolfing. The last time I got my haircut was June 23rd (Saturday) and I start school Tuesday August 14th and im getting my haircut on the 11th, so if my calculations are right, then i would be wolfing for 8 weeks before i get my haircut. Just trying to figure that out. Thanks.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 10:10am
Originally posted by |2yan |2yan wrote:

Cool cause I was trying to figure out how many weeks would I have been wolfing. The last time I got my haircut was June 23rd (Saturday) and I start school Tuesday August 14th and im getting my haircut on the 11th, so if my calculations are right, then i would be wolfing for 8 weeks before i get my haircut. Just trying to figure that out. Thanks.

That's seven weeks.  You should be fine.
DUB-C
|2yan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote |2yan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 10:19am

then i would be wolfing for 8 weeks
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

That's seven weeks.  You should be fine.
I was never good at simple math.
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 10:32am
7 weeks is a long time to wolf so you should be in good shape. Just remember to keep brushing while your're in the later stages of wolfin.
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 10:59am
Everybody has a question, but no pics. 
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

|2yan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote |2yan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 11:51am
Originally posted by cm0t0wn1 cm0t0wn1 wrote:

Everybody has a question, but no pics.
My b, didnt think that my questions really needed pics but, anything helps.

Right now im using the h20 method until the actual waves in my hair appear, then i maybe will start to use the actual products. I moisturize my hair with the carrot cream. I also use the King Cash durag method whenever i have on my durag which is always whenever im not brushin. I got my haircut on June 23rd so its still kinda low, my hair grows slow. And when i got it cut, the bastard of a barber (my dad's brother in-law) didnt have any guards and he cut against the grain (I got an All-Even). Well here are the pics, just tookem, again sorry for the bad quality my camera fails.

Right side

Left Side

Back
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 11:57am
Start brushing vigorously, because you have a long way to go.
DUB-C
|2yan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote |2yan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 12:03pm

Yea im brushin as we speak.

mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 12:17pm
lol.......still brushiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn ?lol
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />
|2yan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote |2yan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 12:21pm
lol yea...still brushin.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 12:59pm
Good, don't stop, lol.
DUB-C
|2yan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote |2yan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 1:35pm
Noob question: (Still brushin) My hair is makin "s" formations kinda sorta...normal? (Especially in the front of my head by my linin)
iBrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 1:45pm
yes it's normal thats a wave.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 1:46pm

Noob question: (Still brushin) My hair is makin "s" formations kinda sorta...normal? (Especially in the front of my head by my linin)

The "s" formations are good.  They are the foundation for your base wave pattern.  The "s" is essential a wave.
DUB-C
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic