FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I GOTTA STORY TO TELL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I GOTTA STORY TO TELL
    Posted: July 10 2007 at 1:33pm
I got a story to tell, this smeez @ work got me contradicting myself. This aint no ordinary smeez right here, she look like a certain black celebrity whose name I won't expose. If I had an apartment I would knock this out the park but for now she just jerking my dick. Lick for lick she's a thoroughbredded bitch, if she keep going at this rate imma drop the atomic bomb on her face.

Please believe this sh*t will be continued EASY. 

THE CONCLUSION:

I just read that above and it sort of rhymes (unintentional).

That certain black celebrity whose name I wasen't gonna expose well I have to because its a combination. This chick is a combination between Stacy Dash & Gloria Valez. Her ass aint the fattest but its a bubble, but she is stacking some C-Cups. Enough with the measurements, what makes this ish so crazy is that she's ENGAGED. I'm like wtf, and she's getting married in like a month.

Now before this was happening my girl got mad at me for some sh*t I apparently did wrong. How is this wrong...yall tell me. It's my boy's 21st birthday and we going to the club to celebrate. Mind you my girl sees me enter the club and we both wave at each other. So now me and my dudes are in the club for about an hour and guess who decides to call me? My girl asks me where am I. I'm like I'm at an ex's house. She starts yelling blah blah blah, I hang up the phone and get back to having a good time.

I can't finish this story without being interrupted...I have to attend these fools at work, I'll finish this later.

ITS 9DAYS LATER AND I HAVE TIME TO FINISH THIS BITCH

I told my girl that I was at an ex's house just for some drama that would lead to some angry ass f**kin later on humpie. However that angry sex never happened and she just went to sleep angry and woke up the nexy day angry. So basically I dropped the ball there for no reason other than looking to spice it up.

So I go to work that day and I'm doing my work and the chick says to me I look cute today. Mind you I was wolfin (6th week no line), I had on some ripped slacks, and a faded off-white lacoste shirt with a tie. So that right there was her telling me I want to f**k you. So basically I said what you doing later...they always say nothing. Surprisingly her man (FIANCE) is out of town during the week and he only comes through on the weekends due to work or some sh*t. At lunchtime we go to the handicapped mens bathroom and locked the door. She takes her shirt off and lets them biddies out  drool, so now im wide awake. Then she takes my pants off and gets her Supa Dupa Head on. TSOH, SUPAHEAD DONT GOT NOTHING ON THIS BITCH. That sh*t felt soo good I almost gave her some money. I felt kinda guilty that I was getting it for free but I squashed that idea right before I was gonna come and I said let's continue this later. She was like NOO I want it now, and im like you sucked the life force out of me and I need to eat something right now LOL. She was like ok.

I would bring her to my crib to smash but I dont bring smeezes home. I decided not to f**k this bitch but I still let her smd from time to time (SMD = SUCK MY DICK). I had a premonition the other day about my girl and I think she may very well be the one I end up with. So I don't want to keep doing her dirty even though I dont approach girls but I never tell them to stop or to go away. That's kind of hard to do telling a girl that looks bangin to do such.

She don't be making it any easier at work neither, its getting hotter and hotter and she dresses soooo seductively. They need to write her up on smeezin to please or something. I might have to start taking myself down whenever she's around, what's worse is I be trying to do my work and she will come to my office space and eyef**k the sh*t out of me.

I'm still saying no to her but im sayin yes in my mind, If yall could see & hear her voice yall would understand besides you dont say no to a bitch with great neck.

Edited by SupaFresh208 - July 19 2007 at 9:34am
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 1:55pm

ooooooooweee cant wait for this sh*t

<a href="http://imageshack.us">
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 5:24pm
Damn son she got your nostrils flaring kid lol!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 5:43pm

Another Supa story!!! Cant wait 2 hear it homie.

meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Sleepy B Sleepy B wrote:

Another Supa story!!! Cant wait 2 hear it homie.

cosign
iBrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 9:00pm
So this is make believe?
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 9:57pm
I don't like to brag there are some things that are better kept to yourself I shared one thing under the subforum of the ladies but thats it though you wont catch me braggin I'm pretty modest most of the time.

Waves(2001-Present)
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 7:19am

That's pretty funny, I dont consider it bragging at all. Im in a relationship and I try (so) hard to keep the faith, but whenever me and my girl have problems it seems like girls just be coming from the Phantom Zone or some sh*t. I must have a different demeanor when me and my girl are going threw some sh*t. What makes it funnier is that I rarerly (if ever) approach girls, if any of yall actually met me I'd be the most laid back lazy dude you ever met. I'm ruthless when it comes to jumpoff's because their a f**kin jumpoff. What I dont do with my girl I do with the jumpoff. WHY? Weezy said it best "THE GIRL IS A JUMPOFF, JUMP OFF JUMP OFF, THE GIRL IS A JUMPOFF"

Just had to set some records straight i'll finish this story up later, my co-workers can't do ish right without me and I'm supposed to be the intern....now aint that some sh*t LOL
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 10:52am
I feel you I'm laid back and lazy, I thought it was just me but when dudes have problems with their girl , a whole bunch do come pouring in I'm like you wasn't fcukin wit me a month ago but now you all on my swag!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 2:08pm
in "Lady World" word gets out quick from woman to woman 
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 3:12pm
haha this site is starting to get like Da Honey Dipz at 360waves
iBrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 6:37pm
I bag girls too. I bagged 1 today at work on my lunch break and my mans bagged up her friends.
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 8:37pm
Hell yea
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 8:52pm
Pretty much. I had originally planned to make this my second home but I get more enjoyment clowning on cats.

You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 10:31pm
Lol^ we know !!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

Lol. You can thank Me, Supa and Tex for the resurrection of the "Hangout Forums"
We be havin it poppin up in here.

Fa sho! Especially when it comes to them in depth convos..Me, I just tell it like it is b/c I don't want my fellow patnas to get caught up, caught slippin, caught in a trip, or caught w/they ass out ya dig....feel me
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

[QUOTE=Dave Chappelle]
If p***y was a stock it'd be plumeting, its so easy to get now guys dont even have to try

Man, u already know how I feel about these ladies...I can write about all the different types for hours. And like I said on here before, approachin women can be such a waste of time (sometimes) b/c its all a game that THEY play w/men. I cuts all that "mandatory time wastin" out and get to the point.
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 1:37am
just make sure your not like " can i put my d*** in you p***y...please?"

cause that shyt does not work
trust me ive tried it
www.datpiff.com
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 1:39am
LOL tell me u just playin ss. LOL
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 6:51am
Originally posted by stormy_seas stormy_seas wrote:

just make sure your not like " can i put my d*** in you p***y...please?"

cause that shyt does not work
trust me ive tried it

Gurls don't like all that polite shyt most of the gurls I mess wit like ruffneck niccas like myself because I dont ask I be like "It's time for you to lose that V-card,Hand it over"!!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic